The restaurants and bars of Kandooma have managed to get the basics just right and have added personal touches where other resorts have relied on imports – juice in the morning will always be just-squeezed, coffee, even in the rooms, is freshly ground, tea is loose leaf and the breads and ice creams are home made.
The eating options are varied and include take-outs, villa BBQ’s, room service & a superb concept in the Wine Room.
- 3 Bars
- 3 Restaurants
- Como Shambhala Spa Dive centre, Recreation Centre & Water Sports Centre
- Excursions and activities include catamaran lessons & rentals, surf rentals, aqua safari, visits to local islands, picnics, remote controlled yacht racing, game fishing, night fishing, classic movies under the stars and sunset cruises.
- Fully equipped gym In house doctor In house radio station
- Kandooma Kids Club
- Land activities include beach volleyball, cricket, petanque, beach croquet, bicycle polo, and underwater hockey
- Outdoor free-form swimming pool with Jacuzzi
- Retail outlet
- Water sports include canoeing, guided kayak safaris, snorkel trips and windsurfing
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 19:00 GMT