Restaurants & Bars
- Thin Rah - as the resort's main restaurant this elegant venue serves buffets for breakfast and dinner, featuring local and international cuisines and an array of exciting delicacies are prepared on open-cooking stations. Themed evenings present guests with interesting dining options throughout their stay
- Olive Tree - Presenting à la carte dishes from the Mediterranean, the Olive Tree features an open oven with pizza bar. Other specialities include fresh pasta, salads, grilled seafood and steaks. Open for lunch and dinner around the pool.
- Veli Cafe - Set on a deck above the beach, this is one of the most romantic spots on the island. Aromatic Asian fusion specialities include the freshest catch from the Indian Ocean served for dinner. Open for lunch and dinner
- Jehunuhura Island -Jehunuhura is a private island getaway just minutes from Kanuhura. The island offers guests a relaxing retreat from the heat of the afternoon sun with luxury picnic hampers for lunch. In the evening, the island hosts private parties or romantic hideaways for two
- Handhuvaru Bar - sit back, relax and enjoy cool drinks, cocktails and light snacks throughout the day by the poolside or in the shade of the bar. A classic place for sunset cocktails.
- Moodhu Lounge - Enjoy your evening with aperitifs and canapés or after dinner drinks with the sound of the sea and breeze while watching the stars.
- Lava Lounge - Lava Lounge can be used as a private movie cinema with popcorn, for watching big-screen sporting events during major world competitions, or as a conference and meeting room (for up to 50 people, theatre-style). A range of audio-visual equipment is available.
- Nashaa Club - The Maldives’ first discotheque is hidden away at the far end of the island. Music chart toppers and cocktail mixers!
- In-Villa Dining - available 24-hours / 7 days a week the n-Villa Dining service caters for breakfast, light snacks, romantic dinners and special celebrations in the privacy of guests’ villas or at various locations on the island.
Facilities & Entertainment
- Extensive Fresh Water Swimming Pool
- Beach Volleyball
- 2 Floodlit Tennis Courts
- Air-Conditioned Squash Court
- Private Coaching Tennis/Squash Lessons available
- Table Tennis
- Watersports Centre - speedboats, canoes, four-seater banana, water-skis, fun tubes, kneeboards and catamarans available
- Water Excursions and Lessons
- Sun Dive Centre (PADI certified)
- Games Room
- Kids Club (for children aged 4-11)
- Lifestylel Boutique
- Varied Excursions - Snorkelling tours, Big Game Fishing, Island Hopping, Private Island Picnics and Sunset Cruises
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 17:00 GMT