Restaurants & Bars
- Cafe Landaa - For breakfast, lunch and dinner, experience exquisite delights with eastern and western influences.
- Al Barakat - serves authentic Arabian cuisine. The restaurant is built over water, off the main jetty with A Shisha Bar on the ground level and main dining area on the rooftop.
- Blu - captures the essence of the Maldives as the place where the ocean meets the sky. From the restaurant pavilion on one side or the Sunset Bar pavilion on the other, you can watch the sun sink into the sea.
- The Barbecue - adjacent to the seawater pool and overlooking Kudarikilu Kandu (the channel), The Barbecue serves fresh catch of the day as well mouthwatering selection of meats, salads and side dishes.
- Five Degrees North - The Resort's main bar, named for the island's location five degrees north of the equator, commands views of the entire island.
- Sunset Bar - enjoy a laid back drink at this sand floor setting experiment in drinks ranging from exotic juices, tropical cocktails or a refreshing young coconut.
Facilities & Services
- Spa - offers open-air treatments taking full advantage of the natural therapeutic properties of the surroundings
- Swimming Pool
- Table Tennis
- Volley Ball
- Board Games
- Scuba Diving
- Big Game Fishing
- Sandbank Picnics
- Dolphin Watching Cruise
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 17:30 GMT