Restaurants & Bars
- Noo - Noo is a spectacular, shell-shaped restaurant, featuring international cuisine. The restaurant is located at center of the island, serving breakfast, and dinner in buffet style with live cooking stations ranching from pizzas, rotisserie, wok and grill stations.
- Senses, Oriental Restaurant & Lounge Bar- Middle East style food inspired by Lebanese, Indian and Indian Ocean cuisines. A lounge bar features a selection of cocktails, rums, liqueurs, beers and international brands of spirits, as well as a selection of famous Sri Lankan teas served during Arabic style afternoon tea.
- Pure- Standing on stilts over the water, Pure features modern Japanese-style open cooking. It has a Tepaniaki table, where the Chef performs a âliveâ show, displaying all his skills as he prepares their dishes in front of the guests.
- Alegria, Italian Restaurant & Bar *- Welcome to Diva Maldives' Italian restaurant for genuine and traditional Italian cuisine. The concept is again open-kitchen, with large glass windows through which you can see the kitchen staff at work.
- East - This is the resort's Asian style restaurant standing on stilts over the water, with a wonderful view out over the lagoon. it is opened for breakfast and dinner, featuring, amongst others, Cambodian, Indonesian, Thai, Sri Lankan, Hong Kong and Chinese-style buffets.
- Season - The beach Bar & Restaurant is located next to the boathouse and opens only during the day. The menu offers an array of lunch options ranching from salads to sandwiches and pastas to grilled lobster.
- Iru Bar- The brightly coloured circular bar, Iru, the local word for Sun, is located on the sea, facing the sunset. the bar is an ideal venue for an unforgettable aperitif at the end of the afternoon Iru offers an extensive selection of champagne. Serving 'a la carte' snacks.
- Veli Bar - The bar adjoins the circular swimming pool that extends out to sea, looking out onto the crystal-clear lagoon on three sides. The bar serves a full snack menu with pizzas sandwiches, spring rolls etc.
Facilities & Services
- 2 swimming pools over the sea
- Volley ball
- Board games
- 2 tennis courts
- Snorkelling equipment hire*
- Pedal boats*
- Dive Centre*
- Infinity Spa* - Featuring 15 double treatment rooms including 4 over water treatment rooms! Main area includes 3 saunas, 3 hammams, 2 ice rooms, 2 heated pools, 1 cold pool, 1 hot tub, 3 outdoor showers and 3 relaxation gardens. Boutique, Manicure and Pedicure Salon.
Excursions & Activities*
- Trips to neighbouring islands
- Night-time snorkelling
- Picnics on a desert island
- Catamaran Trips with lunch on a sandbank
- Lagoon fishing
- Shopping on nearby islets
- Feeding stingrays in the lagoon around the hotel
- Evening entertainment
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 18:30 GMT