Restaurants & Bars
- Epicure - All-day dining with an international palate. Gastronomic adventure. Glass wine cellar with private tastings. Cuisine done tropical. Beachside bites.
- Dune - Cocktails, poolside. Sundowners on the sand. A chic beach hub for daytime Daiquiris and outdoor service.
- The Deli - International treats or gourmet snacks to grab 'n' go. A uniquely Per AQUUM concept.
- Fahrenheit - Sunset rooftop bar – the mood changing with the day's light. Specialty cocktails, DJ beats and live music. Indescribable views, sunsets like never before.
- Tribal - Modern campfire dining. Sand floors. Tiki torches. Local inspiration meets global flair. Tastes from South America to Africa to Asia cooked in the outdoor kitchen. Entrees seared over open flames. Tribal gatherings — a dash of adventure, a pinch of fun.
- Subsix - The world’s first underwater club. International DJs. Global music. Splashes of colour – indigo, blue. Glass walls overlook a spotlit sea. Modern moods with a flair for the marine. Take the party below the sea for all-night dancing beneath the waves.
- Edge - Accessible only by boat – an exclusive overwater restaurant and Lounge. The daily catch paired with fine wines. Sophisticated al fresco dining. Panoramic views. Tastes to savour. Signature cocktails. A chic haven to gather and indulge.
- Dine In - Fine dining in the privacy of your studio, pavilion or residence. Fresh flavours and gourmet meals, anytime day or night.
- Destination Dining - this is exclusive dining in unique locations. With this option guests can arrange sailing menus aboard Dhoni boats or organise private picnics.
Facilities & Entertainment
- Lime Spa with 24-hour spa treatments
- The Lair - recreational Lounge with DVDs, magazines and books
- Games Room with consoles and video games, table tennis and foosball
- Water Sports
- PADI certified Scuba Diving
- 24-hour Fitness Centre
- Educational Snorkelling Trips at Marine Biology Lab
- Weekly Movie Nights
- Outdoor Art Studio
- O2 - an underwater meeting space
- Niyama Live with DJ and Music - the ultimate dance experience
- Dhonis - traditional Maldivian boats for hire
- Sunset Cruises
- Snorkelling Excursions
- 'Thakuru' Butler
- 24-hour On-call Services
- 24-hour Dine-In Option
- On-Call Doctor
- Island-wide Wi-Fi Internet Acess
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT