Restaurants & Bars
- Jamavar - The signature restaurant of the resort, Jamavar serves up the very best of Indian as well as local Goan cuisine.
- Riverside - set on an open terrace by the Sal River, enjoy romantic moonlit moments accompanied by intoxicating Italian cuisine. La dolce vita!
- Susegado - serves fresh seafood and grilled meats, washed down with special frozen cocktails. Good food and live music combine to make this a place that lives up to its name which means “Relax and live a little” in local Konkani
- The Café - this poolside cafe serves a mix of Western, Asian and local delights
- Yali Lounge - set in the Vijayanagara Palace lobby this lounge serves afternoon tea , evening cocktails or cognac and cigars after dinner
- The Pool Bar - cocktails and refreshments are always on offer by the poolside at The Leela Kempinski Goa
- Aqua - this entertainment lounge is a meeting space by day and a discotheque by night
- Free-form swimming pool
- Kid's swimming pool
- 12-hole pitch & putt golf course*
- Children's activity centre
- Baby sitting*
- Yoga & Meditation*
- Fitness centre*
- Spa at the Leela Kempinski* - renowned for its extensive selection of professional Ayurvedic therapies and services
- Water sports* - sail boats, windsurfing, waterskiing & parasailing
- The Gaming Club* - 24 hour Casino
* Various charges payable locally.
The Club at Leela
This exclusive retreat is a luxury hotel within a luxury hotel available to guests staying in Club Suites. The Club at Leela is equipped with a private lap pool, designated beach area and private lounge for dining.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 18:30 GMT