Restaurants & Bars
- Fish Tail - serves tantalising Goan cuisine in an al-fresco setting. Signature dishes include prawn sinquerim and mixed seafood grill with balsamic vegetables. There is live entertainment on certain days.
- Ii Camino - serves delicious Italian fare
- Morisco - serves frsh seafood with views over Candolim-Calangute beach
- Sea Shell - serves a variety of cuisines with spectacular views of the Arabian Sea
- Sfx - Serves tasty snacks and beverages, with excellent views over Fort Aguada and the beach
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Table tennis
- 5-hole pitch & putt golf *
- Fitness centre*
- Jiva Spa* - offers the best in Indian rejuvenation therapies ranging from Indian aromatherapy massages, time-honored Indian treatments, body scrubs and wraps
- Water sports* - jet skis, parasailing, speedboats, water scooters, water-skiing & windsurfing, available on the beach through private operators Nov-April
- Activities* - Jummaring, rappelling, rock climbing, Tyrolean traverse/flying fox, astrologer, various workshops, Goan handicrafts, indoor games and nature walks
- Children’s Activities* - outdoor adventure trails, treasure hunts, assorted workshops, discovery and nature walks
- A free shuttle to the nearby Taj Holiday Village is available
*Various charges payable locally.
Please Note: The only access to the beach involves a number of stairs.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 17:30 GMT