Restaurants & Bars
- Basiliko - romantically candlelit Basiliko is Anassa's signature gourmet restaurant. Offering a trendy food experience, all dishes and desserts are based on Asian cooking techniques and ingredients, with a hint of Mediterranean flavour. Basiliko also has an intimate courtyard. Due to the refinement and subdued atmosphere of this exclusive restaurant, in order to ensure guests' ultimate relaxing and pleasant experience, children under the age of 12 years old are not allowed in this restaurant.
- Helios - the resort's fine dining restaurant per excellence, this is the place to indulge in a unique culinary adventure and experience contemporary French Riviera cooking, offering á la carte and daily changing table d'hôte menus. Helios also hosts three semi-private dining sections for small dinner parties. The outdoor terrace under established olive trees, with stunning views of the sea can be enjoyed during summer months...
Amphora - a casual dining room offering a sumptuous buffet breakfast as well as themed international dinner buffets, this restaurant provides guests with a selection of starters and salads followed by a variety of hot dishes, live cooking stations and a lavish dessert buffet. An á la carte and children's menu are available as well. During summer months guests dining on the open-air terrace can enjoy a fantastic view of the Mediterranean Sea and the Akamas Peninsular.
- Pelagos - set overlooking the main pool and the Mediterranean Sea, Pelagos is the perfect location for alfresco dining. Offering Cypriot and Mediterranean style cuisine with a selection of fresh local seafood, mezze, salads and pastas.
- Meltemi - swim-up bar, serving thirst-quenching cocktails, drinks, freshly made smoothies and ice cream during the day. A snack menu offering salads and sandwiches is also available. Daytime opening from March to November.
- Amorosa - this is Anassa's new cool 'raw bar' that pits sushi against seafood a in a live culinary extravaganza that showcases only the freshest natural ingredients.
- Armonia Bar - main bar on the lobby level is the perfect setting for pre-dinner cocktails or after dinner drinks. Snacks, sandwiches and light salads are also served. Armonia terrace offers a spectacular view of the sea and evening entertainment is also available.
- Village Square - an authentic village ambiance with the Hotel's Byzantine Chapel "Ayia Athanasia" as a charming backdrop. A Cypriot village fair takes place once a week, offering a traditional Cypriot buffet, live music and folk dancing. This venue is open for dinner only.
- Beach Barbeque - a casual place for enjoying a casual beach barbeque experience during evening meal times. Guests can gaze at the breathtaking sunset over the Akamas Peninsular to the strains of a guitarist and bouzouki player, while Chefs are grilling juicy meats, fresh fish and seafood.
Facilities & Entertainment
- 2 Swimming Pools
- 2 Tennis Courts (floodlit) - clinics and private lessons are offered
- Indoor Squash Court
- Thalassa Spa
- Cypriot Evenings
- Weekly Cyprus Fair
- Hercules Teen Club
- Smiling Dolphin Kids Club
- Baby-Go-Lightly Creche
- Baby-Go-Lightly Service - an innovative service that allows parents to order all baby items prior arrival (including car seats for airport transfers, swimming aids, carriers, colouring books, training seats and anything else parents can think of!)
- PADI Scuba Diving Centre
- Banana Boats
- Mare Nostrum Boutique - with exclusive brands that include Miu Miu, Prada, Acqua di Parma, Heidi Klein and many more
- Jeep Safaris
- Sightseeing Excursions
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT