Restaurants & Bars
- Lemonia Piazza - a lovely pizzeria beautifully set reminiscent of a picturesque Italian village square surrounded by arches with heavy timber beams. A casual al fresco venue for a pleasant, light and airy dining experience.
- Epicurean Restaurant - gourmet cuisine in a truly palatial setting.
- Ristorante Bacco - authentic Italian cuisine with special highlights from the culinary-rich region of Tuscany. Fresh homemade pasta dishes, traditional speicaltes and innovative creations with tender meats and fish delicacies.
- O'Shin Restaurant - with a style of its own, in a quiet and secluded area of the Elysium hotel resort, this restaurant adds another dimension to the hotel's varied and eclectiv dining options. Exquisitely prepared Sushi dishes are freshly prepared by experienced chefs with unique twists and creations for the inspirational and wandering soul.
- Mediterraneo - serving classically Mediterranean cuisine as its names indicates, this dining venue is beautifully set overlooking the Mediterranean Sea.
- Brasserie Messina - as its names suggests, this brasserie offers high quality items with a varied menu that includes an extensive range of dishes that go from scallops wrapped in pancetta to Crispy sage praws.
- Astria Bar - beautifully created around a night sky theme complete with constellations, this cosy and intimate bar allows for romantic meetings, quiet drinks and signature cocktails. Live music is played on most evenings.
- Cafe Occidental - with a premium location right at the heart of the resort, this cafe boasts amazing views of the sea and dramatic views of the sunsets which can be admired from the atrium.
- Mare Nostrum Pool Bar - nicely sunken below ground level, at the same height of the pool's water level this swim-up bar cools guests down with its vast selection of cool beverages.
Facilities & Entertainment
- Lobby with panoramic views of gardens
- Gift shop and jeweller
- Laundry and valet service
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Swimming pools are designed like an amphitheatre providing many levels of sunbathing areas
- Giant multi-level outdoor pool with hydro-massage.
- Sunken pool (outdoors)
- Indoor heated pool
- Tennis courts
- Grecian style amphitheatre for shows and performances
- Animation programme
- Health spa and beauty salon; gymnasium; massage; saunas; steam room and various health treatments
- Chapel for wedding ceremonies
- Varied water sports in season
- A luxurious resort built around a village square and surrounded by beautifully landscaped gardens
- Pillar-free conference grand hall for up to 400 guests
- A paradise outdoor theme park
- Indoor club
- Slide pool and playground
- Early meals
- Babysitting on request
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT