Restaurants & Bars
- Amorosa Restaurant - serving contemporary French and international cuisine in a formal setting, this is Annabelle's signature fine-dining restaurant. Wonderfully set in a beautiful panoramic location, guests dining here have the choice of seating in the elegant indoor area or in the breezy terrace overlooking the gardens. Diners at the Annabelle restaurant also enjoy live piano music in a serene, classical atmosphere. This gourmet restaurant is open for dinner daily.
- Asteras - Annabelle's most romantic choice, the intimate and cosy Asteras is a perfectly located gourmet à la carte restaurant, set overlooking the resort's illuminated gardens and lagoon. Alfresco dining is possible during the summer months and there is weekly flambé night.
- Mediterraneo Restaurant - ideal for when wanting to experience a taste of Cyprius, this casual and laid-back restaurant serves delicious local dishes and a tasty barbecue selection under a canopy of vines in a delightful alfresco setting. This beachfront taverna is open during the summer months for dinner only and offers guests with an authentic Cypriot and Mediterranean taste, accompanied by live music on special evenings.
- Fontana Restaurant - serving a variety of dishes and providing theme evenings with live entertainment, this restaurant offers an extensive buffet choice with a la carte selections for breakfast and lunch. Evening meals are charaterised by vibrant theme nights and during the summer months the great family atmosphere spills out onto a large outdoor terrace. Ultimately the Fontana is a good family friendly restaurant to enjoy with all your loved ones.
- Byzantine Bar - situated just off the reception area, this posh and elegant bar is the spot to hit for a few after dinner drinks and some light evening entertainment provided by Annabelle´s resident singer or DJ.
- Lobby Bar - this spacious and airy bar, open all day long from 9am until 1am, reflects Annabelle´s pretty colonial style and is the ideal place to grab a quick bite, a traditional ouzo cocktail or enjoy a lazy aftrernoon tea. The chance to meet the hotel´s team over a complimentary drink is offered here during the weekly management cocktail part.
- Grotto Bar - perfecting the art of languid living, this wonderful "grotto" is amazingly located, surrounded by meandering free-form pools, cascading waterfalls, verdant palm trees and exotic flowers. The place to relax with a cooling drink in hand, this one-of-a-kind bar is open seasonally, weather permitting.
- Pool Bar - serving drinks and light snacks throughout the day, this poolside bar is adjacent to Annabelle's half-Olympic size swimming pool.
- Beach Bar - running an all-day-long service throughout the summer months, this panoramic beach bar enjoys a great setting by the sea and serves a good range of drinks and snacks right by the water's edge.
Facilities & Entertainment
- 2 outdoor swimming pools (including children's pool, shaded in summer and heated in winter)
- 2 Floodlit tennis courts
- Water sports - windsurfing, kite-surfing, sailing, parasailing, waterskiing and scuba diving
- Health centre & Spa
- Steam bath
- Aromatherapy room
- Hairdressing salon
- Beauty salon
- 24 hour Reception
- TV/ Video lounge
- Children's club
- Baby-Go-Lightly Creche (for guests aged between 6 months and 4 years)
- Smiling Dolphin Kids Club (for guests aged between 4 - 12)
- Hercules Teen Club (for guests aged between 12 -16)
- Indoor Playroom
- Outdoor Playground
- Baby-Go-Lightly Service- an innovative pre-order service that allows parents to request items they will need for their children's stay
- Excursions and Jeep Safaris
- Varied entertainment programme including:
- folklore shows
- theme evenings
- dancing to live music in the cocktail bar
- classical music in the lobby most afternoons
- Children's animation programme during all major school holidays
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 17:00 GMT