Restaurants & Bars
- Aquaria Restaurant - bright and roomy, this elegant and light restaurant featuring sleek design and an impressive ceiling archictecture ressembling a blue sky with sparkling constellations (and even clouds in some places) the Aquaria is an elegant dining venue, named after its central theme - the aquaria. This all-day dining room is set overlooking the resort's swimming pool and the sea and offers a delicious array of varied buffet choices including sumptuous breakfasts, live show-cooking stations, table d'hote menus and various snacks and ligth bites.
- Sushi Bar - with an eclectic, authentically Japanese menu, each delicious dish served at this premium sushi bar features traditional Japanese ingredients and is prepared with innovative western touches that have come to form part of what today is famously known as Fusion Cusine. With a good range of specialty treats this is the place to savour Japanese delights that range from hand-rolled maki, temaki and salmon skin rolls to tasty tempura dishes and much more.
- Ristorante Bacco - offering the most exceptional, finest Italian cusine from Tuscany, this cosy restaurant provides guests with a refined yet warm ambience in which to enjoy the most authentic Italian delights. Presenting an extensive and varied selection of home-made pastas, classic meat and fish dishes using the freshest, absolute finest ingredients, Bacco belongs to a privately owned chain of prestigious and exclusive restaurants that can also be found in Tuscany, Samara, Abu Dhabi and Berlin.
- Nautica Bistro - with a beautiful panoramic location right by the seaside, this nautically-themed venue offers guests with a refreshing informal location to enjoy light bites under the sun. This breezy outdoors dining venue offers a full menu with a a la carte specialties that include fresh salads, local meze as well buffet lunches and tsty appetisers.
- Celeste Restaurant - a very stylish and fashionable restaurant serving an extensive a lacarte menu, tempting table d'hote menus and delectable theme buffets every evening, Celeste is the place to enjoy exquisite food and travel the world in terms of flavours without ever leaving the hotel. During the summer months more seating space is made available at the restaurant's outdoor terrace giving guests lovely views over the resort's gardens, the cascading pools and the sea, making for striking views especially at night.
- The Blue Bar - opening just when the sun begins to set, this lively bar awakens with the last glimpses of the day's sun rays and offers guests with a lovely setting from which to sip a wide range of cocktails, alcolohic and non-alcoholic beverages and small snacks or apertifs. Enjoying a cosy setting with blue hues and intitimate seating areas indoors or on a glazed terrace overlooking the gardens, the pools or the stars above, this bar is perfectly positioned for providing guests with a great place to unwind after a long and hard day of sun-tanning and beach-bathing.
- Clouds Lounge Bar - sitting right at the heart of the hotel's main lobby area and featuring comfy leather furniture, the Clouds is a great place to unwind, sip your favourite cocktail and admire the lovely views of the gardens and pools from the floor-to-ceiling glass walss. The partially suspended ceiling is what gives this bar its peculiar name, benefitting from amazing illumination in the evening. Here guests can select from a good and varied selection of snacks, pastries, drinks and sushi treats served all throughout the day.
- Lagoon Pool Bar - guests can either walk or swim up to this poolside bar , centrally located on one side of the main pool. Enjoying comfortable designer furniture with plush sofas and armchairs, this bar features a wet bar area on one side and a pergola-covered sitting area on the other. A cool place for enjoying delicious cold drinks, ice creams and snacks while hanging out by the pool
- Ouzeri Tis Myrtos - a traditional "ouzeri" with its typical wooden tables and wicker chairs, this is an authentic Cypriot venue from which to enjoy homemade local treats and perhaps even a game of tavli (backgammon) with a glass of locally produced ouzo and accompaniaments...all to the lovely sound of traditional Greek music in the background to keep you in the authentic Cypriot mood.
Facilities & Entertainment
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Indoor pool (heated in the winter) with aqua aerobic classes
- Children's Swimming Pool
Blue Flag Beach
- Water Sports - PADI 5* Dive-In Ltd Diving School, wind surfing, sailing, speed boat hire, banana boat rides and para-sailing*
- Aquum Health Spa
- The Health Club, including a Hi-tech Gym with a professional trainer ,Sauna, Jacuzzi, Steam Bath and Massage Room *
- Pilates and Aerobic Studio
- Squash court
- Floodlit Tennis courts
- Table tennis
- Pool tables, video games
- Children's Club (operating from April to October and during New Year, Christmas and Easter holidays season)
- Conference Rooms and Halls
- Wedding packages are available at the hotel
*The use of these services of facilities is not included and may incur additional costs payable locally.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 17:00 GMT