Restaurants & Bars
- Dionysos Restaurant - the hotel's breakfast choice 'per excellence', this is the place to give your day an early boost with a wide and varied breakfast menu that includes every desirable dish imaginable. Here guests can choose from a full selection of hot and cold first-class, imaginative à la carte gourmet cuisine under the direction of Chef de cuisine Ioannis Yiakoumides. Guests can also select from two amazing locations: the sun terrace next to the palm-fringed pool or the stylish calm of the restaurant and then take time to linger over the huge array of dishes on offer.
- Apollo Restaurant - the place where international delicacies and local dishes come together to create an interesting fusion, the Apollo Restaurant offers guests with tasty culinary delights, perfectly accompanied by breathtaking views over the sea towards Cape Aspro. A must-try is the famous Cyprus Meze, with its vast array of small dishes influenced by Arabic cuisine, with recipes unique to each chef. Your children will love the restaurant too. The special children's menu there provides something for all our little ones.
- Ouzeri - lie back, relax and enjoy international and typically Cypriot drinks in the Ouzeri. End your day with a Cyprus coffee, a liqueur or something special from the vast menu.
- Eros Cocktail Bar - the nautically-themed Eros Cocktail Bar serves up some delicious cocktail concoctions with the inspiring backdrop of the bay.
- Poseidon Pool Bar - this cool swim-up bar is a handy place to satisfy those hunger pangs after an exhausting and invigorating swimming session in the hotel pool. Or, for enjoying a cooling drink and savour a scrumptious, freshly-made ice cream without ever living the water.
- Columbia Beach Bar - perfectly located by the seaside, the selection of snacks, cool drinks and heavenly ice cream offered here are perfectly complimented by the stunning location, invigorated by the cool breezes and the soothing crashing of the waves.
Facilities & Entertainment
- Health Club
- Two squash courts
- Sauna, steam bath, Jacuzzi and hot & cold plunge pools
- Two floodlit tennis courts
- 80m fresh water lagoon style swimming pool
- Large children's pool
- Scuba diving *
- Sailing *
- Water skiing *
- Windsurfing *
- Paragliding *
- Motor-powered boat *
- Jet Ski *
- Canoe *
- Pedal *
- Banana boat *
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT