Restaurants & Bars
- Mavrommatis Restaurant - the finest restaurant in the hotel, Mavrommatis serves gourmet Greek cuisine with classical, timeless dishes prepared with a twist. The place to experience true Greek cusine presented in elegant French style, this restaurant has all the recipes for success; masterfully blending simplicity and fresh Mediterranean ingredients with trendy French glamour.
- Vivaldi - this exquisite fine-dining venue excels at presenting diners with the finest Italian cuisine, offering the most wholesome and modern Italian fare. Winner of a "Time Out" award, Vivaldi enjoys a cosy and warm woody decor with a refreshing ambience. This restaurant also offers a private dining room, accommodating up to 16 diners and being the ideal option for celebrating special occassions or arranging large group meals.
- Cafe Tropical - perfect for busy families making the most of their stay in Limassol, this bright and airy venue offers all-day dining in an exotic and refreshing setting. Enjoying true jungle-like surroundings and built over a lake, the Cafe Tropical is never silent as diners here can enjoy the distant shriek of monkeys, the flutter of colourful parrots' wings or even the thundering of an elephant in the distance. This jungle make-over makes Cafe Tropical a fun place for the whole family to enjoy and serves casual breakfasts, lunches and dinner in a more informal style. Early meals for children are available here with the a la carte and buffet menu featuring a 50% discount for all little diners under 12.
- Season Oriental - presenting diners wiath an authentic oriental menu that features an exquisite combination of culinary delicacies and exotic flavours from the Far East, this is the place to enjoy the finest from the Asian continent. Season Oriental's range of delectable specialties are expertly prepared by a kitchen team headed by prestigious Hong Kong Chef, Kenny Keung. The absolute best Chinese restaurant in Cyprus, some of the chef's recommendations here include the delicious Wok-Fried Lobster with Sliced Ginger and Spring Onions or the extraordinay Dim Sum Menu including an extensive variety of favourites.
- Mavrommatis & Vivaldi Terrace - open during the summer months only (June to October) this Al Fresco venue enjoys the perfect setting for seafood lovers and romantic diners. With a magical outdoor setting on a beautifully designed terrace set overlooking some stunning views of the sea, the Mavrommatis & Vivaldi Terrace offers a special fresh fish and seafood menu with added chic and refinement.
- Colors Cafe - a refreshing venue from where to enjoy the finest coffees and tasties selection of prastries, the Colors Cafe has quickly become (since its opening in 2001) the hotel's number one spot for morning breaks, afternoon snacks and delicious evening cocktails. This Cafe-Patisserie enjoys a quiet location by the adults-only swimming pool and serves an irresistible selection of home-made ice cream, savoury treats, pastries, sandwiches, traditional Cypriot desserts and an ample range of alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks. It is open daily from morning until 1.00 hours.
- Vista Terrace - a breezy outdoors venue ideal for relaxing and winding down whilst admiring the magnificent views over the Mediterranean Sea, the Vista Bar serves cool drinks and is the perfect place for mingling with friends and snacking on a selection of treats throughout the day.
- Lounge Lobby - located adjacent to the hotel's main lobby this lounge offers comfortable seating area with chic decor and a varied selection of snacsk, pastries, hot and cold beverages served all day long.
- Splash Bar - with a lovely location by the main outdoor swimming pool, this bar offers cool drinks and snacks to bathers lounging around the pool.
- Garden Bar - a lovely and sunshine-filled spot located by the adults-only swimming pool, this is the place to relax with tasty, freshly made sandwiches and crisp green salads, accompanied by a varied selection of beverages.
- Beach Bar -
Dine Around - guests who thatke the DineAround option are able to enjoy three course multi-choice dinners at any of Four Seasons - Limassol's gourmet restaurants.
Facilities & Entertainment
- Outdoor swimming pools
- Indoor heated sea-water pool
- Sauna & jacuzzi
- Floodlit tennis courts
- Table tennnis
- Diving school
- Water sports
- Animation programme
- Thalasso Spa
- Kids Club
- Teens activities
- Amusement centre
- Childrens meals
- Conferences & Incentives
- Meeting & function rooms - Weddings
- Concierge desk
- 24 hour room service
- Laundry & valet service
- Car rental
- Taxi service Foreign exchange
- Medical service
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 17:00 GMT