Restaurants & Bars
- The Cyan - a completely renovated restaurant for elegant dinner times, this beautiful venue is set overlooking the hotel's panoramic marina. The cuisine prepared here specialises in an international fusion of dishes and ingredients with table d' hote menus.
- Kalypso Garden Restaurant - beautifully positioned on a panoramic terrace set overlooking the hotel's perfectly manicured gardens and pretty swimming pools, this is the place for all-day dining. The Kalypso Garden Restaurant serves delicious breakfasts and lunch dishes as well as providing all-day snacks for peckish guests. With its great location and ambience it is undoubtedly the perfect place to capture the spirit of the hotel.
- Asiachi - bursting with oriental flavours, this Asian inspired restaurant is a replica of the one established in Paphos and now it emerges in Limassol with a different new design but similar menu. For those who like to feast on Asian delicacies and old oriental favourites, the Asiachi also has the unique feature of a glass walk-in structure that highlights a massive wine collection, being also the first working cava of its kind in Cyprus, complete with professional temperature and humidity regulation.
- Limanaki Fish Tavern: a wonderful seaside seafood restaurant with a magnificent star-lit location open to the skies, the Limanaki Fish Tavern is a beautiful eatery nestled by the beachfront, close to the hotel's marina and featuring a marine theme with views over the seaside promenade; offering guests a glimpse of a local fisherman's life. Open only during the summer months for evening meals, this Fish Tavern has been highly acclaimed as the recipient of the Time Out Cyprus Award for Gourmet Fish restaurants. Without a doubt, this is Limassol's finest place for enjoying the freshest catch of the day.
- La Terraza - open during the summer months only, this open-air casual restaurant set overlooking Cyprus' azure ocean, is the perfect venue for casual feasting on a delicious Italian buffet selection.
- Petrino Bar: with a lovely seaside location, next to the Limanaki Fish Tavern, this star-lit bar offers guests with lovely moonlit cocktail sips only metres from the shoreline.
- Helios Bar: named after the god of the sun in Greek mythology, this is a beach-pool bar that enjoys a wonderful location between the beach and the pool; offering a good selection of refreshing juices and tasty snacks, that are delivered straight to your sun-lounger.
- Nubar - this chic cocktail bar with terrace located just off the hotel's lobby, is an inviting place for drinking and mingling as guests enjoy the pretty sea and gardens views while a skillful pianist accompanied by singers, enhances the mood to give the place a chill-out ambience, perfect for unwinding and relaxing.
Facilities & Entertainment
- 3 Outdoor Swimming Pools (including a mini-pool for children, an adult pool for guests aged 16 and over and a main pool)
- 1 Indoor Pool (sunlit and heated)
- Spa & Wellness Centre
- Fully equipped Nautilus Gym-Room - Aerobics Hall
- 2 floodlit tennis courts
- Table tennis
- Games Area (with table games)
- Games Room with Video Games
- Junior's Club (for children aged between 4-12)
- Teenager's Club (for young guests aged between 12-16)
- Sailor's Nest Playground
- Babysitting Service
- Water Sports available at the beach
- Jewellery Store
- Amathus Boutique
- Souvenir Shop
- Hair Salon
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 19:00 GMT