Restaurants & Bars
- El Corotú – breakfast, lunch and dinner are available in buffet or a la carte form, of which both can be enjoyed with stunning views over the Charges River
- Charges River View – for the more discriminating guest, the gourmet menu provides for an exquisite dinner with a wide-ranging wine list
- Los Lagartos – transport your culinary experience by surrounding yourself with tropical forest, the Charges Rivers and views of ships venturing across the Canal
- Monkey Bar – relaxed lobby bar with a panoramic terrace serving various drinks and snack
- Cascadas Pool Bar – located in the centre of the swimming pools, enjoy a drink and a snack in a soothing location
Facilities & Entertainment
- 2 swimming pools with waterfalls
- Gym and Sensory Spa by Clarins
- Gift shop
- Tennis courts with lighting
- Capibara Family Cinema
- Laundry Service
- Parking lot with Valet Parking
- High-tech Internet connectivity with Wi-Fi
- Marina with fishing boats and kayaks
- Paramedic service
- 24 hour on duty manager
- Aerial Tram involves a silent trek over the tree tops to admire and learn about the tropical rainforest.
- Flora and Fauna Ecological Exhibits where you can observe orchids, snakes, fish and butterflies in our world class butterfly house that recreates the natural habitat with species like the Blue Morpho butterfly.
- Guided Visit to an Embera Indigenous Community, descendants from Amazonian Indians and world famous for their weaved baskets.
- Bird Watching Tour at the Camino del Oleoducto, which holds the world record of the most birds spotted in one day.
- Wildlife Boat Tour where you can see the fauna that inhabits the Gatun Lake
- Night Safari (boat ride) at the Chagres River
- Fresh water sport fishing at the Canal and the Gatun Lake. A terrific opportunity to hone your angling abilities. Fish in the area are bass, snook and tarpon.
- Ecological Interpretative Trails: In our paths you will see tropical rainforest plants, birds, mammals and fascinating insects.
- Hiking through Camino de Cruces trail, one of the first transcontinental routes of the Americas. Follow the footsteps of history while enjoying the splendour of the tropical rainforest.
Other tours include:
- Nature Walk in the Rainforest
- Kayaking on the Chagres River
- Biking Exploration Tour
- Table Games
- Night Bus to Explore the Rainforest
- Panama Canal
- Miraflores Locks
- Golf at Summit
- Panama Canal Transit
- Panama Canal Railway Tour
- Portobelo Historical Tour
- Panama City and Shopping Tour
Note: tours vary in price and do not come included.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 17:00 GMT