Restaurants & Bars
- The Pembois Restaurant and Terrace - as the resort's main restaurant, this venue offers an all-day-dining buffet service with live cooking stations and a choice of seasonal, wholesome cuisine with fresh and healthy ingredients handpicked by the chef. An a la carte menu is available for lunch while a Table d'hote menu is available for breakfast and dinner. Open every day for Breakfast & lunch and 5 nights a week for buffet dinner. to dine in the resort, this signature restaurant presents diners with the most tempting fusion cuisine. Serving an array of exceptional dishes that pay homage to Tobago's Amerindian heritage with some delectable home smoked specialties, this beautiful restaurant is ideal for a romantic meal and celebrating a special occasion.
- Salaka Grill - during the day this casual grill eatery offers a relaxed open air setting for guests to enjoy with a selection of delicious sandwiches while at night gourmet pizzas and signature grill dishes are served, with a strong emphasis on fish and seafood items. Located right at the beach and alongside the resort's magnificent pool, this refreshing venue is also the host of the Salaka Feast, a traditional celebration taking place every Sunday and including local dance performances, limbo and live calypso music.
- Benne Cafe - named after a delicious Tobago sweet, this cosy cafe located at the front of the hotel, serves guests the best selection coffees and teas on the island, accompanied by a mouthwatering cake and pastry menu, as well as a special sandwich and deli menu for a delicious bite on the go. The resort's signature Benne Capuccino compliments the selection of sweet treats while a selection of gift items to take back home is sold on site, including a Tobago Cocoa Estate Chocolate gift pack and a Luxurious West Indies Tea pack.
- Li'l Nylon Pool and Beach Bar - this fantastic swim-up bar located next to the beach is the place to enjoy a great selection of cocktails and signature drinks. Light meal options and snacks are also offered for those mid-day hunger pangs.
- Robinson Crusoe Pub - this pirate-themed English-style pub provides guests with fun live entertainment three nights of the week with happy hour held twice daily ( 6pm -7pm and 11pm-12pm).
- Tavaco Lobby Lounge - offering an impressive menu of quality cutters and tapas, this is the place to enjoy the most delicious classic cocktails with a fantastic cigar menu to accompany a wide selection of premium liqueurs and spirits. Managers' cocktail is held every Tuesday evening at this atmospheric bar where guests can come and chill out to the soft sounds of jazz music and groovy music playing in the background. Currently closed until further notice.
- Fairways Bar - Located on the Tobago Plantations Golf Course, the bar offers light breakfast choices, salads, snacks and tasty dishes with a local twist as well as cocktails and beverages.
- Room Service - Choose the perfect snack, meal and beverages in the comfort of your own room.
Restaurant openings are subject to seasonal changes.
Facilities & Entertainment
- 3 Swimming Pools (including one Adults Only pool)
- Tennis Court (open Day and Night)
- 18-Hole PGA championship Plantations Golf Course
- Pitching and Putting Greens
- Fitness Centre with sauna
- PADI 5-star Scuba Diving Centre with Training Pool
- Bicycles for Rental
- Children's Club and Play Area
- Daily Activities Programme
- Driving Range
- Tour Desk
- Room Service (from 6am until midnight)
- Golf Pro Shop
- Gift Shops
- Beauty Salon
- Laundry Service
- Wedding and Event Planning
- Meeting and Conference Rooms
- Business Centre
- Secure Parking
Nearby Attractions - (distance from the resort by car)
- Horseback riding (15 minutes)
- Popular kite surfing beach – Petit Trou Bay (5 minutes)
- Chartered sailing and surfing – Mt Irvine Bay (15 minutes)
- Buccoo goat racing facility (during Easter) - (15 minutes)
- Turtle watching (March – August) - (20 minutes)
- Store Bay beach facilities (5 minutes)
- Pigeon Point Heritage Park (15 minutes) - voted 2009 Best All Day Long Beach and Best Kept Nature Park
- Buccoo Sunday School (weekend street party) - (15 minutes)
- Gulf City Lowlands Shopping Mall and Bank (5 minutes)
- A.N.R. Robinson International Airport at Crown Point (12 minutes)
- Commercial, entertainment and dining: Crown Point (15 minutes)
- Port of Scarborough with access to inter-island ferry (10 minutes)
- Banks in Scarborough (10 minutes)
- Banks in Crown Point (5 minutes)
- Supermarket (5 minutes)
- Scarborough General Hospital (15 minutes0
- Trinidad & Tobago Post Office (TTPOST), Crown Point (8 minutes)
- Capital City: Scarborough (10 minutes)
- Fort King George, Scarborough (10 minutes)
- Tobago Museum, Scarborough (10 minutes)
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT