Restaurants & Bars
- Lotus - this easygoing poolside eatery enjoys an al fresco setting with open kitchens serving delicious lunches and dinners. Guests can delight in the tempting flavours of Asian-inspired dishes while being casually dressed in sarongs and flip-pools. Specialties include Balinese-spiced mahi-mahi and Caribbean favourites such as grilled conch, spicy mango and peanut relish or Turks and Caicos' favourite dessert- spiced banana fritters with banana ice cream. Yum! Easy and light lunchtime options include burgers, salads and pastas. Every Saturday a barbecue party is thrown at this restaurant with tasty dishes including grilled prawns and BBQ Kurobuta consisting of ribs with chipotle sauce. How is that for a tempting barbecue lunch?
- Terrace - featuring both indoor and outdoor tables overlooking the ocean, this refreshing restaurant serves breakfast and dinner with gourmet menus prepared by Executive Chef Daniel Moran. Healthy alternatives are offered for breakfast including crunchy homemade muesli and their popular energising smoothies. For lunch, Italian-inspired dishes preside on the menu with expertly prepared favourites such as ricotta gnocchi, sea scallops and sauteed mussels in spicy tomato and Italian sausage sauce.
- COCO Shambhala Cuisine & In-room Dining - available from noon until 11pm daily, Parrot Cay's room service menu includes healthy salads and indulgent desserts, as well as western favourites including pizzas, bagels, burgers, sandwiches and pastas. And for those with a seafood craving, the menu also offers coconut cracked conch with lime mayonnaise, seared striped sea bass salad and spicy tuna sushi roll with wasabi and pickled ginger.
- IN RAW Health - as part of COCO Shambhala cuisine, the most healty dishes are prepared to feature in all of Parrot Cay's menus. The delicacies prepared as part of this exclusive RAW menu have been expertly designed to maximise energy and wellbeing with the use of raw, organic foods rich in vitamins and living enzymes.
Facilities & Entertainment
- Outdoor swimming Pool
- Indoor Fitness Centre with private coaching *
- 2 Tennis Courts
- COMO Shambhala Retreat & Spa
- Beach yoga
- Vedic yogic philosophy group discussions
- Complimentary Yoga & Pilates
- Meditation/Pranayama *
- Scuba Diving
- Non-motorised watersports centre
- Library with an extensive book, music CD and DVD collection
- Off-Island Adventures
- Concierge service
- Travel and tour assistance
- Foreign exchange
- Multilingual hotel staff
- Laundry and pressing services (no dry cleaning)
- Maid service and evening turndown
- Internet station (in Library)
- Library featuring books, CDs and DVDs and free WiFi
- Babysitting (on request, with 24 hours notice)
- Complimentary airport transfers (for commercial flights only)
- In-room dining
- High speed Internet access (in selected rooms)
*These services incur in a 10% service charge on top the normal fee
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 17:30 GMT