Restaurants & Bars
- Anacaona - being the only gourmet oceanfront restaurant in Providenciales, this adults-only eatery serves modern presentations of fine Euro-Caribbean cuisine. Reflecting the native heritage that inspired the restaurant's name (meaning golden flower) and decor, here tables are set up under expansive, open-air palapas tiered amidst beach foliage in seaside pods.
- Krave - this airy restaurant located by the Estate Pool, serves an exclusive range of gourmet comfort food in a relaxed ambience.
- Grill Rouge - open for breakfast, lunch and dinner, this casual bistro by the ocean presents diners wit a wide variety of grilled seafood and meat specialties as well as international bistro farae for lunch and dinner. Full breakfast is served here each morning and is included in all room rates. This restaurant also features a tropical drinks menu with cool cocktails and tasty frozen drinks.
- Infiniti Bar - at 90ft long, being the longest bar in the Caribbean, this outstanding bar stretches across Grace Club all the way to the shores of Grace Bay Beach. As the first infinity-edge bar in the world, it features full restaurant service allowing guests to dine under shaded umbrellas while waves lap at their feet. Located in the adults-only area of the resort, here guests can relax and mingle while enjoying delicious tapa dishes and sexy cocktails.
- Pool Bar - offering a selection of exotic drinks, including cocktails and frozen delights, this poolside bar features a Rum Bar with 40 different Caribbean rums to select from.
- The Lounge - this oasis located on the beach is the ultimate place to relax amidst a simple yet elegant and contemporary, open-air decor. This hip lounge offers Caribbean-infused tapas, a collection of martinis and tropical cocktails, and all to the sounds of world music with front-view seating to watch Providenciales' breathtaking sunsets.
Facilities & Entertainment
- 3 Swimming pools including a Children's pool (The Villa Pool and the Estate Childrenn's pool are heated all year-round.
- 2 Outdoor Jacuzzis
- Anani Spa
- Fitness Centre
- Kayak tours to a local marine reserve *
- Scuba Diving *
- Sailing *
- Nature hikes and cave safaris *
- Catamaran excursions to deserted beaches *
- Eco-tours *
- Floating matresses
- VIK (Very Important Kids) programmes for children aged 5-12
- Kids town - play area (with organised activities) with African safari tents and a Treehouse)
- Kids' Excursions and eco-tours
- Babysitting / Child Services
- Toys and games (upon request)
- Safety kits to childproof rooms
- Business Centre
- VIP Room Service
* These activities are at an additional fee and must be arranged at the hotel's reception
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT