Restaurants & Bars
- The Boucan Restaurant - a truly innovative restaurant with a revolutionary concept, the hotel's restaurant is totally unique, standing out from the crowd in more ways than one. A dining experience at Boucan restaurant will treat you to the tantalising flavours of cacao-infused cuisine with outstanding savoury dishes that have a touch of the bittersweet quality of chocolate, making for a culinary adventure to remember. Desserts are equally decadent and tempting, with a mouthwatering selection of sweet treats that will have you salivating from the moment you read over its descriptions. A chocaholic experience that is bound to convert even the most reluctant choco-sceptics!
- Club Boucan - as you laze by the hotel's dramatic infinity pool, boasting stunning views of the lush rainforest, a dedicated team of club stewards will be on hand to serve you a cooling drink, a light bite or even lunch; all delivered straight to your sun lounger. Club Boucan comprises a 2500 sq. feet reserve, exclusively for the use of hotel guests.
- Boucan Bar - fancy a drink? Check the cocktail menu which puts together fresh cacao, premium spirits and local fruits in the best possible way. The gorgeous view with the Petit Piton rising directly in front of the bar makes a great entourage for sundowners. Stay for dinner and explore an exciting wine list, created in partnership with Berry Brothers & Rudd - England's most prestigious wine merchant.
Facilities & Entertainment
- 50-feet Infinity Swimming Pool
- Cocoa Juvenate Spa and Wellness Centre
- Self-Guided Tours along Cocoa Plantation
- Signature 'Tree to Bar' Cocoa Experience - where guests can create their own chocolate
- Wedding Packages available
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 17:30 GMT