Restaurants & Bars
- Bayside Bar & Restaurant - Enjoy open-air sea side dining with a magnificent view of the Pitons. Serving meals for breakfast, lunch and dinnerthis panoramic dining room offers a la carte lunch from 12.30pm to 3.00pm and sumptuous dinner delicacies from 6.30pm to 10.00pm
- The Great Room - for discerning diners this elegant Great Room, with its old world colonial charm serves Caribbean influenced fare in candlelit, air-conditioned surroundings. Beautifully presented and personalised tasting menus are also available nightly reflecting the cultural influences of Jalousie’s expert culinary team and utilising the freshest local ingredients. A well-devised wine list ensures the ideal accompaniment for every course.
- The Cane Bar - open from 6pm to Midnight this specialty "rum" bar serves up a range of dishes and a wide selection of Rum. A wide selection of rum and a “rummelier” are available to help guide guests through their choices. In addition to the offerings behind the bar, The Cane Bar also features a range of tasty dishes to provide the perfect accompaniment to your chosen libation. Enjoy a sashimi or sushi platter featuring the freshest catch of the day, try the slider trio with fish, chicken and beef topped with caramelised onions and organic arugula, or freshly grilled chicken, beef or vegetarian satay served with traditional satay sauce and bok choy.
- The Late Night Bar - Features funky cutting edge style and fantastic artwork against the charcoal walls that offset the brightly coloured asymmetric chairs and large white day beds, this bar provides a great atmosphere in which to enjoy late night drinks. In addition to the air-conditioned lounge, there is an open air terrace for cocktails under the stars and in the shadow of the Petit Piton. Open seven nights a week, 6:00pm to 1:00am . Guests must be 18 years and over.
- Beach Service - Get served the cocktail of your choice or food from the Bayside snack menu when relaxing at the beach or pool. Simply raise the red flag next to your beach or pool lounge and a member of the beach team will be there to provide you this very personalised service.
- Afternoon Tea - a charming tea service is available at the Palm Court Verandah daily from 4:00 pm – 6:00 pm
- Dine Anywhere Anytime - Guests are encouraged to look beyond the walls of the formal restaurants and to enjoy all of the fabulous locations the resort has to offer, anytime, anywhere. Guests choose the time and the place and Jalousie’s chef will devise a personalized menu to suit their occasion and tastes. 24 hours notice required.
- Room Service - Enjoy a relaxing morning with breakfast in bed. Breakfast choices range from Continental to full English breakfast. Room service is available daily from 6:00am to midnight and includes select menu choices for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Facilities & Entertainment
- Watersports - Windsurfing and Sailing( lessons available if required) snorkelling, kayaking and Hobie Cats .
- Landsports - Tennis (group & one on one training if required), squash courts, nature walks, beach volleyball, pool table and archery lessons
- Scuba Diving - PADI certified Dive Centre with full equipment available. Full PADI courses and certification available ( at additional costs).
- Multi gym system with weight training, dual machines, step machines, treadmills, bicycles, step aerobics and aqua stretch
- Rainforest Spa - Body treatment and packages available (additional charges apply)
- Calypso dance classes
- Afternoon Tea
- Babysitting services - arrangements can be made directly with hotel
- Learning Centre for children - Supervised activities for children ages 5 - 12 years old
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT