Each infinity pool sanctuary at Jade Mountain is a carefully designed, individual work of art and architecture. All of the sanctuaries celebrate an unparalleled view of the Pitons and the Caribbean Sea. In all of the sanctuaries, the 4th wall is open to the views while at the same time allowing for complete privacy. An additional panoramic quality is provided by sanctuaries on particular elevations and those located on corners. Three rate categories of infinity pool sanctuaries have been created to reflect the square footage of the sanctuaries and size of pool. Also, there are five Sky Jacuzzi suites.
All feature the following:
- King-size beds
- Tea/coffee making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Electronic in-room safe
- Molton Brown Body Remedies
- Frette bathrobes, slippers and Frette towels
- Butler service (Major Domos)
- "STAR" Infinity Pool Sanctuaries. The infinity pool sanctuaries which are between 1400 - 1800 square feet and with infinity pools averaging 450 square feet.
- "MOON" Infinity Pool Sanctuaries. The infinity pool sanctuaries which are between 1600 - 1950 square feet in size with infinity pools averaging 650 square feet.
- "SUN" Infinity Pool Sanctuaries. The infinity pool sanctuaries with the most commanding 270 degree panoramic view, with over 2000 square feet in size, and in particular elevated positions. The infinity pools are up to 900 square feet in size. The combination of additional square footage and amazing panorama makes these sanctuaries the most desirable for all those seeking the ultimate experience.
- “GALAXY” Infinity Pool Sanctuaries. These are the sun sanctuaries JC1, JD1 and JE1 which are on the highest level of JADE MOUNTAIN and enjoy the most commanding panoramic views plus biggest square footage. Because
- SKY Jacuzzi Suite – located on the lower hillside level of JADE MOUNTAIN. They have a large Jacuzzi tub for 2 persons, but no private pool.
EXTRA BEDS/ SPLIT BEDS
Please note that all JADE MOUNTAIN sanctuaries have king beds. An extra bed can be added and some king beds can be split into 2 single beds if requested. The sanctuaries were built in essence for couples’ enjoyment, not families.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT