- Jade Mountain Club - a casual space for all Jade Mountain guests only to enjoy a drink or a light meal. There is also a communal infinity pool and celestial terrace
- Piti Piton - award winning Tropical World Cuisine, blending Caribbean cuisine with other world cuisine experiences from French to Fusion, Mediterranean to World cuisine.
- Treehouse Restaurant - part of the Piton Restaurant where diners are seated in an open air area amidst the treetops as the name suggests. Dinner served daily except Tuesdays
- Trou au Diable Restaurant - serving lunch daily with a wide selection from a large hot and cold buffet to an a la carte menu, in the evenings the restaurant offers a special Indian theme menu except for a Tuesday.
- Two bars
- Jade Mountain Spa exclusive for Jade Mountain Guests
- Two Beaches
- 3 Boutiques with another boutique at the Jade Mountain resort
- Art Gallery
- Full service Spa at Anse Chastanet
- Yoga - Complimentary classes provided by the hotel's resident Yoga instructor Kristen Coyle. Classes are noncompetitive and open to complete beginners, as well, more challenging variations are offered to more experienced students.
- Fitness - resident fitness instructor Ty Ferrell offers a fitness oriented program on 5 days a week. The fitness program includes a jump start beach circuit training, fitness interval trail run and a fitness fusion class combining elements of aerobics with core strength training using light weights and stability balls to optimize results. One on one fitness training or couple/buddy training sessions can be arranged and are available at a charge.
- Day and sunset sailing on the resort yacht Serenity and Jazzy Sunset Cruise on the 60 ft resort catamaran Lucky T
- Excursion desk
- Car Rental
- Water sports
- PADI/SSI scuba school
- Complimentary daily escorted walks and hikes on the estate
- 12 miles of exclusive hiking and biking trails
- Mountain bike centre/rental with Bike St Lucia
- Complimentary water taxi from Anse Chastanet beach to a second beach Anse.
Guests are asked to refrain from using their cell phones in public, and keep them on vibrate setting whilst on property. Internet access is available at the JADE MOUNTAIN reception- guest may bring their own laptops or use the dedicated guest computers. Telephone services, fax, business services are all available at the reception. Excursions, car rental, jewellery, surprises, romantic private dinners .... all can be arranged by the JADE MOUNTAIN concierge. They love to be challenged.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 17:30 GMT