Restaurants & Bars
- Jade Mountain Club - a casual space for all Jade Mountain guests only to enjoy a drink or a light meal. There is also a communal infinity pool and celestial terrace
- The Celestial Terrace – perfect for sunset cocktails or stargazing
- Guests can also dine at Jade Mountain’s sister resort, Anse Chastanet
- 2 soft sand beaches
- Pristine coral reefs off-shore for snorkelling and scuba diving
- Scuba St. Lucia – PADI 5-Star resort scuba centre with full diving programme
- Bike St. Lucia – jungle biking centre with 50 top-of-the-line Cannondale mountain bikes
- Coastal kayaking adventures with specialist Prijon Kayaks
- Water sports, including sunfish sailing, windsurfing, sit-on-top kayaks
- Day and sunset sailing on the resort yacht, Searenity
- Daily escorted walks and hikes
- Cybex Fitnes Studio
- Visits to the resort organic farm Emeralds
- Yoga and fitness
- Kai En Ciel Spa
Guests are asked to refrain from using their cell phones in public, and keep them on vibrate setting whilst on property. Internet access is available at the JADE MOUNTAIN reception- guest may bring their own laptops or use the dedicated guest computers. Telephone services, fax, business services are all available at the reception. Excursions, car rental, jewellery, surprises, romantic private dinners.... all can be arranged by the JADE MOUNTAIN concierge. They love to be challenged.
Honeymoon Guests will receive a bottle of champagne and culinary amenity on arrival.
In addition, honeymooners will receive a complimentary half day sailing cruise on the resort yacht Searenity. Honeymooners receive anniversary certificate guaranteeing free upgrade for return visit.
Wedding Couples travelling with an additional 3 rooms of 7 nights stay or more will receive free wedding package as well as room upgrade for bride and groom from one room category to next.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 18:30 GMT