Restaurants & Bars
- L'Epicure & Terrace - An elegant, open air restaurant next to the beach with an a la carte menu featuring creoles cuisine along side international favorites.
- Chic -Fine dining, delicious food and impeccable service in elegant, sophisticated surroundings. Reservations are required.
- The Beach Tent - Enjoying sea breezes, sea views, and light and delicious food.
- La Mirage Pool Bar -Swim or walk to our 'island-bar' serving refreshing cocktails and poolside snacks throughout the day.
- Le Mistral Lounge - Overlooking beautiful Reduit Beach with Pigeon Island on the horizon this is the perfect place to enjoy aperitifs or digestives and our varied program of live performance.
- The Oriental at St Lucian - A fully air-conditioned a la carte restaurant specializing in Far Eastern cuisine. Reservations are required
NB. In addition to the restaurants detailed please feel free to visit any one of the bars or lounges at the adjacent St Lucian by Rex Resorts and Papillon By Rex Resorts.
Facilities & Entertainment
- Swimming Pool
- Royal Spa
- Watersports- Windsurfing, sunfish sailing, snorkelling, water-skiing, Parasailing, deep sea fishing, scuba diving
- Land Sports - Tennis- free during the day for all guests ( EC$10 per hour for floodlights), Horse riding
- Gym - free of charge with personal trainers on hand if required
- Baby Sitting - Charges apply and are paid locally please note 24 hours notice is required.
- Children's Club for 4-12 yrs located at the neighbouring St Lucian by Rex Resorts open Monday to Friday 10 am-12 am & 2 pm-4 pm (except public holidays) .
- A small outside play area is also available at the St Lucian by Rex Resorts (please note children must be supervised at all times when using this facility).
- Laundry Service
- Dry Cleaning
- Valet Service
- Disabled Access & Facilities
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT