Restaurants & Bars
- Terrace Restaurant overlooks the 2-mile stretch of Malabar Beach from every angle. This buffet style restaurant opens daily for breakfast, lunch and dinner and the theme and the cuisine changes on a daily basis.
- The Trysting Palace - offer an air-conditioned fine dining restaurant. This is open six nights a week and the classic French Ã la Carte Menu changes every three days over a two-week cycle. You can dine in the Trysting Place as often as you wish - all you have to do it to make a reservation.
- Malabar Beach Club - Offering a unique, intimate dining experience with views overlooking the Caribbean sea. You can now enjoy dinner under an open sail, with furbniture made from the local Samaan Tree and drift wood. The a la carte restaurant offers light cuisine, using local island ingredients and fresh produce from the local market.
- ââThere are three bars at Rendezvous .
- Sea Side Pool or Swim Up Bar
- Terrace Bar - just the place to watch the sun go down...
- The Champagne bar with the resident pianist (9:00 pm until 1:30am)
- Dining Exchange Programme - Rendezvous operates a dining exchange programme with its sister hotel, The BodyHoliday at LeSport. This allows guests to sample the Cariblue Restaurant's excellent cuisine and atmosphere. Transfers between resorts are not included.
Activities & Services
- Seaside pool with with swim up bar
- Water Sports
- Waterskiing - choose from a range of mono and double skis, knee boarding, wake boarding and tubing
- Windsurfing on Hi Fly boards
- Sailing and Hobie Cats with personal tuition if required.
- Scuba Diving
- Dive Centre (PADI certified)
- Boat diving for certified divers is included
- Try a dive opportunity with full instruction available.
- Full PADI course and certification available (at additional costs)
- Land Sports
- Tennis - 2 flood lit omni-weather courts with personal tuition from resident Tennis Pro
- Archery - equipment and tuition
- Golf Clinic, a weekly golf clinic with Golf pro, practice net and putting green
- Volley Ball (Beach and Pool)
- Bicycle Tours with guide
- Table Tennis Tournaments
- Selection of Board games
- Classes - Calypso Dance Class, Classical Hour and Mixology Class
- Fitness Facilities
- Open-air gym
- Cardio vascular equipment
- Multi Gym
- Free weights
- Fitness classes including Tâai Chi, Aerobics and Aqua Exercises
- Morning & Sunset Strolls on the hotels' magnificent two mile beach
- Yoga & pilates Classes
- The Water Garden offers beautiful private garden river pools. River - side beds with water - waiter service have added a wonderful element of romance. Seclusion and privacy have always been important for Rendezvous guests. These additions just make it much easier!
- The Spa in the Water Garden. A place where the resort combines the latest therapies and treatments to calm, rejuvenate and make guests feel beautiful. From scalp massages to pedicures, the resort's expert team of masseurs and masseuses are able to de-stress you, pamper you and relax you until you are feeling yourself again.
In-room amenities include:
â¢ In-room amenities include:
â¢ Fully air-conditioned
â¢ Direct Dial Telephones
â¢ King Size Beds ï¶ Clock Radio and CD players
â¢ 110/220 Volt electrical outlets
â¢ Private Bathroom
â¢ Hospitality Trays
â¢ All rooms have refrigerators
â¢ Private Terrace or balcony
â¢ Ipod Docking stations
â¢ Ren bath and body products
â¢ Bathrobes and slippers
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT