Restaurants & Bars
- Terrace Restaurant overlooks the 2-mile stretch of Malabar Beach from every angle. This buffet style restaurant opens daily for breakfast, lunch and dinner and the theme and the cuisine changes on a daily basis. Dress is elegantly casual.
- The Trysting Palace - offer an air-conditioned fine dining restaurant. This is open six nights a week and the classic French Ã la Carte Menu changes every three days over a two-week cycle. Enjoy the romantic atmosphere, complete with a solo guitarist and singer. You can dine in the Trysting Place as often as you wish - all you have to do it to make a reservation. Open 7:00 pm to 9:00pm, the dress is formal.
- Malabar Beach Club - Offering a unique, intimate dining experience with views overlooking the Caribbean sea. You can now enjoy dinner under an open sail, with furniture made from the local Samaan Tree and drift wood. The a la carte restaurant offers light cuisine, using local island ingredients and fresh produce from the local market.
- Sea Side Pool or Swim Up Bar (9:00 am - sunset)
- Terrace Bar - just the place to watch the sun go down... (12:00 Noon - Midnight)
- The Champagne bar with the resident pianist (9:00 pm until 1:30am)
- Dining Exchange Programme - Rendezvous operates a dining exchange programme with its sister hotel, The BodyHoliday at LeSport. This allows guests to sample the Cariblue Restaurant's excellent cuisine and atmosphere. Transfers between resorts are not included.
Activities & Services
- Live entertainment on the Terrace
- Piano Bar
- Water-skiing - choose from a range of mono and double skis, knee boarding, wake boarding and tubing
- Windsurfing on Hi Fly boards
- Sailing and Hobie Cats with personal tuition if required.
- Dive Centre (PADI certified)
- Boat diving for certified divers is included
- Try a dive opportunity with full instruction available.
- Full PADI course and certification available (at additional costs)
- Tennis - 2 flood lit omni-weather courts with personal tuition from resident Tennis Pro
- Archery - equipment and tuition
- Golf Clinic, a weekly golf clinic with Golf pro, practice net and putting green
- Volley Ball (Beach and Pool)
- Cricket (Beach)
- Bicycle Tours with guide
- Table Tennis Tournaments
- Selection of Board games - Chess, Backgammon, Scrabble, Monopoly
- Classes - Calypso Dance Class, Classical Hour and Mixology Class
- Guided morning walks
- Open-air gym
- Cardio vascular equipment
- Multi Gym
- Free weights
- Fitness classes including Tai Chi, Aerobics and Aqua Exercises
- Morning & Sunset Strolls on the hotels' magnificent two mile beach
- Yoga & pilates Classes
The Water Garden offers beautiful private garden river pools. River - side beds with water - waiter service have added a wonderful element of romance. Seclusion and privacy have always been important for Rendezvous guests. These additions just make it much easier!
The Spa in the Water Garden. A place where the resort combines the latest therapies and treatments to calm, rejuvenate and make guests feel beautiful. From scalp massages to pedicures, the resort's expert team of masseurs and masseuses are able to de-stress you, pamper you and relax you until you are feeling yourself again.
- Chilled sparkling wine in room on arrival
- One complimentary Honeymoon Massage per stay. Couples booking the Luxury Beachfront Suite have a choice of having their Honeymoon Massage in room.
- One complimentary Honeymoon Turndown service including candlelight, scattered petals and soft music on the first night of the stay. (Standard turndown service offered on all remaining nights)
- Weekly beachside Honeymooners exclusive social event.
- Qualify for a guaranteed Room Upgrade by upgrading your Honeymoon experience to a Premium EverAfter Honeymoon Collection Option
- A free wedding or vow renewal with stays of 7 nights or more
- Free Wedding Website & Honeymoon Registry
- Sparkling Wine Reception for up to 6 r esort guests
- Services of Witnesses if required
- Preparation of Marriage Documents
- Wedding Location (not decorated)
- Bridal Bouquet & Bou tonniere
- One-Tier Wedding Cake
- Pre-recorded Music
- Specially decorated dinner table for up to 6 resort guests
- Special Breakfast in Room the morning following the Ceremony
- Services of Wedding Specialist
- Couples Massage for honeymooners
- Special Wedding Gift
- All weddings are subject to man datory marriage officer an d government documentation fees, which are US$250.
- Decorated Wedding Location *
- Photographic Services, both still and video *
- Cake *
- Hairdresser *
- Bride and groom spa be auty options *
- Steel Band *
- Floral Arrangements *
- Live Music *
* At extra cost
Other facilities and services
- Service charges and gratuities
- Government hotel taxes
- Foreign exchange (travelers cheques and cash)
- Tour desk
- Coordinator Activity Centre
- Guest Services
- Departure Lounge
- Laundry (48 hour ser vice) *
- Island excursions *
- Trips and tours *
- Boutique with drug store products, local crafts and resort wear *
- Celebration cakes *
- Flowers *
- Vintage wines and champagne *
- Spa treatments *
- Taxis *
- Doctor/Dentist (on call) *
- Private Candlelit dinners *
* At extra cost
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 17:30 GMT