East Winds' All Inclusive programme features the following:
- Full made to order and buffet breakfasts
- Island inspired lunch buffets and oceanfront lunch barbecues
- Silver service four course dinner menu with once weekly land and sea barbecue dinner
- All day lite-fare menu
- Wines carefully paired nightly from the resort's wine cellar for all dinner services (2 reds, 2 whites, 1 rose differently nightly)
- All restaurant and bar beverages by the glass: wine, beer, spirits, cocktails and soft drinks (all from international brands)
- Champagne served each evening, and year round
- Fully stocked and personalized mini fridge, including alcoholic and non alcoholic beverages
- Breakfast and lunch hampers available for guests participating in daily island excursions
- Vegetarian choices always available
- Sparkling wine and chocolates (or equivalent) in the room upon arrival.
- Daily access to the resort's "Exclusive Experiencesâ activity and day trip schedule
- Complimentary market and shopping tour every Saturday
- Weekly cocktail party with canapes
- Yoga and Pilates classes 4 times a week
- Free water sports: hobie cats, pedalos, standup paddleboards, kayaks, aqua view boards and snorkelling equipment.
- Activities: open air fitness area, shuffleboard, DVD library
- Nightly live entertainment including after dinner entertainment on Wednesday and Saturday evenings
Please note, the following services are not included: laundry and dry cleaning, local and international calls, baby-sitting (available on request). Any other items not specifically included.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT