Restaurants & Bars
- Flamboyant Room - open for all day dining, this is the resort's main restaurant, serving delicious breakfast with a delectable buffet spread and an open-air grill, flavourful lunches served buffet style or with barbecue option, a special afternoon tea service, and for dinner, a 4-course table d'hote menu that changes daily.
- Pool Bar - this self-service swim-up bar allows guests to concoct their own drinks whilst lounging by the resort's pool. Enjoy a full bar and light snacks by the beach and pool areas too.
- The Sunset Bar - yet another bar to take your pick from, this one is open throughout the whole day, from 10am to 11pm.
- The Bamboo Lounge - this cocktail bar opens in the evenings to serve delicious beverages until midnight. The lounge itself is open and accessible all day for guests to enjoy coffee and tea.
Facilities & Entertainment
- Swimming Pool with self-service swim-up bar
- Complimentary Water Sports - kayaks, Hobie Cats, pedalos, aqua-view boards and snorkelling equipment
- Fitness track - meanders through the gardens, with workout stations dotted along the trail - perfect for working up a sweat during your circuit training
- Spa Pavilion
- Yoga & Pilates Pavilion - complimentary classes four times a week
- DVD Library
- Picnic Hampers
- Weekly Manager's Champagne and Cocktail Party
- Live Entertainment and Music (on some days of the week)
- Mini Shop / Boutique
- Laundry Service and Dry Cleaning *
- Babysitting *
- Wi-Fi Internet Access - available in all rooms and public areas
* These services or facilities are not included in the resort's All Inclusive programme and must be paid for separately.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT