Restaurants & Bars
- The Cliff at Cap - arguably St.Luciaâs most spectacular dining location â perhaps even the Caribbeanâs â perched on the edge of the cliff and offering unrivalled panoramic views boasts a team of award-winning chefs who ensure the cuisine matches the restaurant's incredible location and ambience. Casual breakfasts and lunches are organised during the day, and at night the venue transforms into a fine dining experience with creative, contemporary cuisine incorporating French West Indian influences and focussing on fresh produce. A special dinner for younger children can be served in the restaurant between 5.30 â 6.30pm on request. The focus is on non-processed organic foods, and children eat for free when dining with their parents.
- The Naked Fisherman Beach Bar & Grill - relaxed Caribbean atmosphere serving lunch and dinner 3 times a week with a choice of deliciously grilled food complemented by wines, rums and cold beers. The evenings have a strong Caribbean vibe with local sounds, smells and fun.
- Cliff Bar - open daily from 10 a.m. and offering the freshest cooling drinks all day around the poolside where you can relax on St Luciaâs most comfortable sun loungers; the concept of this is bar fresh, whereby we create cocktails using fresh seasonal fruits are masterfully combined with only the best premium brands. The extensive wine and cocktail list, paired with the knowledgeable team, ensure the perfect sunset aperitif, pre-dinner seasonal specials and late night romantic night caps. Our rummier is unique on the island, and a wide range of international and aged rums are a specialty of the Cliff bar.
- Smugglers Beach Bar - open from 10 a.m. each day, this charming bar offers a selection of refreshments and delicious dishes for lunchtime. Loungers and beach towels, and non-motorised water-sports including hobi-cats, sea kayaks and snorkelling are available here and a full chaise lounge service including towels is offered exclusively to Cap Maison guests.
- Champagne Zip Line - hidden away on a rock facing the sea, this restaurant is Cap Maisonâs best kept secret. A wooden deck has been built on Rock Maison surrounded on 3 sides by the sea surging over the reefs. Accessed by a wooden staircase, drinks travel down a zip-line to the deck below. Perfect for sunset drinks, private dining and special events.
- Theo's Bar - an air conditioned space to enjoy comfortable indoor lounging, games, sports viewing and a beautiful cards table. The terrace, shaded by the spreading Saman tree, is perfect for cigar smokers.
- Moveable Feast - the resort also offers a full grocery service and fridge packages.
Facilities & Entertainment
- Infinity Swimming Pools and Jacuzzi
- Cap Maison Running and Hiking Club - hiking tours are tailored to suit all fitness levels
- Walking & Jogging Trails
- Beach Club with Water Sports (non-motorised water sports are free and included)
- Hobi Cats
- Kite Surfing
- Cruises & Sunset Cruises
- Wedding & Honeymoon packages
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT