Restaurants & Bars
- Cariblue Restaurant - Lunch features food themes that include Mediterranean, Oriental, Mexican, Italian and international flavours. During the dinner hours, Cariblue sets the evening stage with soft light and light sea breezes. You may hear the cool sounds of a sophisticated jazz quartet, or a steel band playing the gentle melodies of Bob Marley, that just may get you up and dancing after your dinner
- Tao Restaurant - TAO, named by Condé Nast Traveller Magazine as one of the "60 Hot Tables” in the world, is known for its stylish ambiance with an accent on art and music, complemented by top-notch service. Everything about the restaurant exudes class from the crockery to the impeccable service
- The Deli - Try a light salad, cold Mezzeh or grilled Pannini with a variety of meat or grilled vegetable fillings. There's always made-to-order sandwiches, fresh local fruits, “Super Juices”, tasty soups, smoothies and tempting deserts like home made carrot cake on the menu. And you can do it all in your swimsuit with sand on your feet.
- The Clubhouse - At four in the afternoon enjoy the elegance of Afternoon Tea served in the best British tradition; your choice of teas, finger sandwiches, scones with all the dressing and sweets. In the evening, The Clubhouse offers unique buffet items along with additional entrees prepared on the outdoor bbq - all accompanied by a full bar.
- The Clubhouse Bar
- The Piano Bar
Facilities & Services
- Body Treatments - The Oasis centre of health and well being. Pampering beauty and body treatments customised for male and female programmes. A range of A La Carte body treatments as well as specialist treatments available at The Specialist Skin Clinic (additional charges apply)
- Watersports - Snorkeling, Scuba diving, water-skiing, windsurfing, sunfish sailing/hobie cats, and kayaking
- 3 swimming pools
- Land sports - Tennis, cycling, fencing, archery, volleyball, gym, jogging/walks, aerobics, stretch classes, table tennis, board games and soft adventure programmes
- Coubaril Valley - carefully landscaped area of the resort comprising hotels golf academy, putting green, four executive practice holes, two floodlit tennis courts and archery range. All of this is still complimentary to BodyHoliday guests.
- Calypso dance classes
- Stress release
- T'ai Chi
- Pavitra - This Ayurvedic Temple is a place of beauty and tranquility. Highly skilled Ayurvedic practitioners perform over 30 treatments using the internationally acclaimed Kama Ayurveda product range from Kerala in India (additional charges apply).
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 19:00 GMT