Restaurants & Bars:
- Pavilion - International Gourmet Buffet for breakfast and lunch with view of the ocean and dinner served a la carte in the evening
- La Toc - offers guests authentic French cuisine with white gloved service (reservations required)
- Armando's â Indoors or Patio dining offering traditional a la carte Italian cuisine from breakfast to dinner.
- Pitons - a popular St. Lucian restaurant serving St. Lucian and Caribbean favourite dishes and desserts
- Kimonos â offering Japanese Teppanyaki-style dishes prepared at your tableside (reservations required)
- Neptuneâs - a traditional Mediterranean restaurant overlooking the beach, serving lunch and a la carte dinner
- Pizzeria Bella Napoli- offers a selection of Italian brick oven thin crust pizzas
- Cricketerâs Pub (British Pub Cuisine) â enjoy a delicious meal in a typical British pub atmosphere
- Soy (Sushi Bar) â serves exotic sushi creations made to order
- Weekly late night chocolate buffet
- Pavilion - Swim up bar
- Pavilion - Main Bar
- Zodiac Bar
- Sunset â Swim up bar
- Neptuneâs Bar
- Herbie's - Piano bar
- Kimonoâs Bar
- The Cricketer's pub
Dine Around Saint Lucia - Exclusive Play at 3 Program expands your dining options to 23 restaurants, each with their own unique ambience and setting. Enjoy the vibrant entertainment that's ever-changing from night to night at all three resorts, including Sandals Grande St. Lucian Spa & Beach Resort and Sandals Halcyon Beach Saint Lucia Beach Resort. Complimentary round-trip transfers between all resorts are included.
Facilities & Services:
- 3 Fresh water swimming pools
- 4 Whirlpools
- Entertainment - Live evening entertainment, including live music, jazz performances, pianists, dance lessons, poolside games and more
- Theme nights - Blast From The Past, Reggae Night, White Night, Casino Royal, Talent Night and more
- Landsports â such as volleyball, basketball, horseshoes, chess, bocce ball, croquet, billiards, cards and board games
- Golf - The Sandals La Toc Golf Club is a regulation 9-hole course. Additional Charges apply for Rental of equipment, private instructions and Caddies.
- Tennis - there are five fully lit, artificial grass courts. Racquets & balls are available for use. There is a daily complimentary clinic with the Pro from 8:30am for an hour
- Watersports - hobie cats, snorkelling, kayaks, paddle boats, windsurfing, waterskiing
- Scuba Diving - (Certified divers only; a fee applies to others)
- 2 Fitness Centres, with state of the art equipment
- Red Lane Spa - treatments at additional charge
- Sauna & Steam Rooms
- Free basic WiFi (Premium WiFi available at an extra cost)
- Exchange Bureau
- Nurseâs Station
- Gift shop
- The Boutique
- Snap Shots - Photo shop
Resort Evening dress code for gentlemen
â¢ Dress pants or jeans for men, long or short sleeve dress shirts (with or without collar).
â¢ Dress shoes or sandals.
â¢ NO ~ shorts, t-shirts, sleeveless shirts, sneakers, flip flops or slippers.
â¢ NO ~ hats nor caps.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT