Restaurants & Bars:
- Pavilion - International Gourmet Buffet for breakfast and lunch with view of the ocean and dinner served a la carte in the evening
- La Toc - offers guests authentic French cuisine with white gloved service (reservations required)
- Armando's Indoors or Patio dining offering traditional a la carte Italian cuisine from breakfast to dinner.
- Pitons - a popular St. Lucian restaurant serving St. Lucian and Caribbean favourite dishes and desserts
- Kimonos, offering Japanese Teppanyaki-style dishes prepared at your tableside (reservations required)
- Neptune's - a traditional Mediterranean restaurant overlooking the beach, serving lunch and a la carte dinner
- Pizzeria Bella Napoli- offers a selection of Italian brick oven thin crust pizzas
- Cricketer's Pub (British Pub Cuisine) enjoy a delicious meal in a typical British pub atmosphere
- Soy (Sushi Bar) serves exotic sushi creations made to order
- Weekly late night chocolate buffet
- Pavilion - Swim up bar
- Pavilion - Main Bar
- Zodiac Bar
- Sunset - a Swim up bar
- Neptune's Bar
- Herbie's - Piano bar
- Kimono's Bar
- The Cricketer's pub
Dine Around Saint Lucia - Exclusive Play at 3 Program expands your dining options to 23 restaurants, each with their own unique ambience and setting. Enjoy the vibrant entertainment that's ever-changing from night to night at all three resorts, including Sandals Grande St. Lucian Spa & Beach Resort and Sandals Halcyon Beach Saint Lucia Beach Resort. Complimentary round-trip transfers between all resorts are included.
Facilities & Services:
- 3 Fresh water swimming pools
- 4 Whirlpools
- Entertainment - Live evening entertainment, including live music, jazz performances, pianists, dance lessons, poolside games and more
- Theme nights - Blast From The Past, Reggae Night, White Night, Casino Royal, Talent Night and more
- Land sports such as volleyball, basketball, horseshoes, chess, bocce ball, croquet, billiards, cards and board games
- Golf - The Sandals La Toc Golf Club is a regulation 9-hole course. Additional Charges apply for Rental of equipment, private instructions and Caddies.
- Tennis - there are five fully lit, artificial grass courts. Racquets & balls are available for use. There is a daily complimentary clinic with the Pro from 8:30am for an hour
- Watersports - hobie cats, snorkelling, kayaks, paddle boats, windsurfing, waterskiing
- Scuba Diving - (Certified divers only; a fee applies to others)
- 2 Fitness Centres, with state of the art equipment
- Red Lane Spa - treatments at additional charge
- Sauna & Steam Rooms
- Free basic WiFi (Premium WiFi available at an extra cost)
- Exchange Bureau
- Nurse's Station
- Gift shop
- The Boutique
- Snap Shots - Photo shop
Resort Evening dress code for gentlemen
Dress pants or jeans for men, long or short sleeve dress shirts (with or without collar).
Dress shoes or sandals.
NO ~ shorts, t-shirts, sleeveless shirts, sneakers, flip flops or slippers.
NO ~ hats nor caps.
Sandals Resorts are located upon the Caribbean’s best beaches and offer an array of captivating pools, waterparks, land sports and water sports. With activities for babies, toddlers, kids, tweens and teens, Sandals accommodates for all age groups. The Caribbean inspired Red Lane® Spas offer treatments for kids as well as adults. Sandals also boasts Flexible Rooms & Suites, with families in mind. Every resort offers 5 Star Global Gourmet™ Dining with the highest rooms to restaurant ratios in the Caribbean. Furthermore, their Luxury Included® service includes unlimited Premium Brand Drinks in a great array of bars, catering for every taste. What makes Sandals even more special is that return airport transfers are included and there is a higher staff to guest ratio than most all-inclusive resorts, ensuring a personalised service. Guests staying in top-tier suites can expect Personal Butler Service, with staff that have been trained by the guild of professional English Butlers. Voted the “World’s Leading All-Inclusive Family Resorts” 18 years running, Sandals’ resorts promise a holiday to remember fondly for a lifetime.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT