Restaurants & Bars
- Windsong Restaurant - having been rapidly earning a reputation as one of St Lucia's finest, this panoramic restaurant serves international cuisine with an Asian accent and the freshest local ingredients. Open all day long for breakfast, lunch and dinner, this breezy dining venue is beautifully positioned to offer sweeping, uninterrupted views over the turquoise Caribbean waters.
- C Bar - adjacent to the Windsong restaurant and accompanied by the soft sounds of piano music played daily, this elegantly designed bar enjoys a laid back atmosphere while serving an array of international cocktails and a selection of fine wines from the resort's very own Calabash Cove Cellars.
- Bonaire Bay - featuring a custom-made boardwalk on a secluded stretch of powdery white beach, this is the perfect venue to enjoy a leisurely evening stroll or set up a table to enjoy a romantic dinner for two.
- Sweetwaters Pool Bar - the perfect spot to end the day while gazing on as the sun melts in the horizon and sinks into the infinity pool, this swim-up bar serves a delightful selection of beverages and snacks to keep sunbathers refreshed day and night.
Bed and Breakfast or Upgrade to All Inclusive to have the following included:
- All meals and anytime snacks at a choice of 2 restaurants (Windsong & Sweetwater Bar) including menu options for those with dietary challenges,
- All beverages including premium brand liquors and up to 20 wines from our extensive wine list,
- Room service with no delivery charges,
- A fully stocked personalized bar in room bar
- Unlimited use of non-motorised watersports including snorkel gear, kayaks and paddleboards
- Library stocked with books, DVDs and board games
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in lobby and in-suite
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 17:30 GMT