Restaurants & Bars
- Le Buffet - Located at the center of the resort featuring gourmet International buffet-style dining for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- The Sonora Grill - Offers delicious a la carte steak house delights hot off the grill, buffet salad and dessert service for dinner only. Resort wear required.
- Los Olivos - Reminiscent of a seaside Mediterranean locale. Relaxed spot serving up delectable a la carte Mediterranean & Italian cuisine for dinner only. Resort wear required.
- La Hacienda - Festively decorated, colorful dinner house offering gourmet a la carte Mexican specialties for dinner only. Resort wear required.
- D'Oriental - Features a stylish, Asian ambience masterfully created with red walls, a wooden ceiling, hanging paper lamps and a parasol that is befitting of the delightful Chinese, Japanese, Thai and Indian cuisine.
- El Lago - Offers market-fresh a la carte seafood selections served in an open-air, beachside atmosphere. Resort wear required.
- La Piazza - Serves up pizzas, paninis and baguettes for dinner service on the dining arcade's upper-level terrace.
- Paco's Tacos - Refreshing open-air terrace setting, dinner only. Mexican appetizers.
- El Lago - Conveniently situated by the main pool in the Flamenco lodging section and offers snacks and light meals throughout the day.
- The Royal Level Restaurant - Serves international cuisine exclusively for The Royal Level guests.
- Beach Club - International buffet.
- Kids Club Buffet - serves a special kid's menu at lunch only.
- 10 Bars & lounges
In all a la carte restaurants, men are required to wear long pants. No beachwear or sandals.
Activities and Sports
An all-inclusive escape from the everyday begins at any of the Occidental at Xcaret Destination's 5 inviting pool areas. Plus, the resort features a man-made beach on a cove with crystal clear water and sparkling white sand - perfect for an afternoon playing with the kids or for floating your cares away.
Also included in the all-inclusive plan are sports and activities, such as archery, mini-golf, tennis, a gym, snorkeling, Kids Club as well as spa services* such as sauna, steam room and whirlpool. Daily entertainment and activities programs for children and adults are also part of the package as well as nightly shows and entertainment.
- Steam room
- Kids Club
- Dance lessons
- Aerobics and more
- 7 Freshwater pools, including 1 at Royal level + 1 Salt water pool only for adults and 1 children's pool
Other optional features and services not included in the all-inclusive plan are excursions to Tulum, Xel Ha and Chichen Itza, golf, car and scooter rentals, babysitting services, laundry services, internet and fax services and currency exchange.
Resort staff strive to make every convenient service available to all guests. Please enquire as needed for medical attention, free parking, car rental and curency exchange.
- Babysitting services - additional charge
- Baggage check
- Courtesy room - based upon availability
- Laundry facilities
- Safety deposit box
*extra charges apply
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 18:30 GMT