Restaurants and Bars
- Cactus Club Ceviche & Taco Bar – Open for Breakfast (8am to 10am), lunch (11am to 5pm).
- Coco Café – Coffee, tea, pastries, snacks and late night bites (24 hours).
- Himitsu - Pan-Asian cuisine. Casual elegance dress code. Open for dinner (6pm to 11pm).
- La Riviera – Mexican and continental buffet. Casual dress code. Open for breakfast (7am to 11am), lunch (12:30pm to 3pm), dinner (6pm to 11pm).
- Oceana – Fresh seafood in a romantic seaside setting. Casual Dress code. Open for dinner (6pm to 11pm).
- Portofino – Mediterranean and Italian cuisine. Casual elegance dress code. Open for dinner (6pm to 11pm).
- Seaside Grill – Light snacks for lunch (11am to 5pm) and steak specialities for dinner (6pm to 11pm).
- Room service (24 hours).
- Desires Music Lounge – Dance. (5pm to 1am).
- Manatees Bar – A swim up bar (10am to 5pm).
- Rendezvous Bar – Cocktails in the lobby bar and lounge (10am to 1am).
- Sugar Reef – located on the beach (9am-11pm).
- Sip, Savor & See Dining Experience- Enjoy complimentary dinner and live entertainment (6pm to 1am) at neighbouring sister resorts. Reservations required, extra cost for transportation and for special events may apply.
Indoor/Outdoor Activities and entertainment
- 900-yard sugar white beach
- Beach volleyball
- Bicycle tour
- Bocce ball
- Casino night
- Cooking classes
- Crossfit class
- Deep sea fishing*
- Desires bar lounge (karaoke night, live music, special events)
- Enrichment activities such as tequila tasting, cooking and massage classes
- Interactive cooking classes
- Jogging track
- Latin American dance lessons
- Live music
- Live music every night at the lobby bar
- Low impact fitness
- Massage classes
- Moon Light Parties
- Movies under the stars
- Nightly shows
- Pool volleyball
- Professional performers (magicians, jugglers, comedians, singers)
- Rifle Shooting
- Scuba diving instruction/tours*
- Spa treatments with a whirlpool, sauna, steam room, massages, beauty treatments *
- Spanish classes
- Swimming pools
- Tennis - tennis court (Available 7 days a week from 6 a.m. – 11 p.m.)
- Tequila tastings
- Theme dinner shows (Lounge Party & Mexican)
- Water aerobics
- Wine and Tequila tasting
- Three elevators. Located in the Center, North and South towers
- Wedding gazebo, beach pergola and event lawn - Give us a call for more information
- Honeymoon and anniversary packages – Give us a call for more information
- Meetings - Give us a call for more information
- Resort shopping arcade
- Laundry service*
- Medical facility*
- Tour desk*
- Private event services*
- Car rental*
- Fully equipped meeting facilities*
- Full-service business center*
- Unlimited Connectivity - Complimentary Wi-Fi, international calling, contact with resort staff, information about dining, resort activities, local attractions.
Local Points of Interest:
- Underground rivers
- Bird watching, trail biking, nature walks, scuba diving and snorkelling and deep-sea fishing
- Playa del Carmen – a former fishing town, now bursting with shops, nightlife and restaurants
- Cenote Route – A route through cenotes or sinkholes that are underground marvels.
- Fishing in Puerto Morelos
- Snorkelling to see the Palancar Reef
- Downtown Cancun
- Cozumel – a perfect scuba diving and snorkelling destination.
- Chichén Itzá Mayan Ruins
- Cobá Mayan ruins. Located in the jungle, these ruins include a talk pyramid
- Tulum Mayan ruins
- Xcaret – Learn about Mayan culture in an ecological/archeological theme park.
- Xel-Ha –A natural aquarium of lagoons and caves depicting ancient Mayan culture.
Enjoy complimentary greens fees at Grand Coral Rivera Maya, an 18 hole course.
Secrets Spa by Pevonia (8am to 8pm)
- Whirlpool baths
- pedicures, manicures, facials and a full-service beauty salon
- Seven indoor treatment rooms, including four rooms equipped for couples’ treatments
- Two facial rooms
- One Bridal Suite perfect for the most important day
- One Master Suite with hydrotherapy tub
- Two indoor relaxing areas
- Four European pedicure stations
- Three manicure stations
- Three hair stations
- One hair washing stations
- Exotic fish spa therapy
- Hydrotherapy circuit
- Swedish sauna & steam room
- Foot sensations journey treatment
- Cold plunge pool area
- Sensations pool with four water jet treatments
- Four different shower types: tropical rain, Cuban, Swiss, sensations
- Elegant vanity, showers, lockers and restrooms with separate facilities for men and women
- Spa amenities including shampoo, body gel, body cream, deodorant, etc.
- Bathrobe, towel and sandal service
- Fresh fruit, water, fruit juice and tea served
- Daily newspapers and magazines
- A boutique selling skin and facial products, including: body scrubs, creams, aromatherapy oils, candles, health books, spa music, etc
Fitness Centre (6am – 9pm)
- 3 treadmills
- 2 stationary bikes
- 2 ellipticals
- Crossfit multi-station
- Bench press and free weights
- Jogging track
The Business Centre (7am to 11pm)
- Four computers with internet access
- Complimentary Wi-Fi and unlimited connectivity
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT