Restaurants and Bars
- Market café – An international buffet at breakfast (7am to 11am) and lunch (12:30 to 3pm).
- El Patio –Authentic Mexican cuisine at dinner (6pm to 11 pm). Dress code is casual elegance.
- Himitsu – Asian cuisine at dinner (6pm to 11 pm). Dress code is casual elegance.
- Portofino - Italian cuisine and décor at dinner (6pm to 11 pm). Dress code is casual elegance.
- Bordeaux – French cuisine at dinner (6pm to 11 pm). Dress code is casual elegance.
- Sea Side Grill – Grilled specialities with ocean views at breakfast (7am to 10am), lunch (11am to 5pm) and dinner (6:30 to 11pm).
- Oceana – Sea food, open air dining and ocean views. Open for dinner (6:30pm to 11 pm).
- Coco café - Coffee and snacks (7am to 10 pm) and late night bites (11pm to 6am ).
- Barefoot Grill – Lunch specialities in an outdoor setting (12:30 to 4pm).
- Romantic dinners * - Choose your location under the stars. Reservations required.
- Room service
- Rendezvous – Chic design and panoramic views (10 am to 1am).
- Manatees – A swim up pool bar (10am to 5pm).
- Barracuda – Pool and beach bar (9am to 6pm).
- Desires Music Lounge – A roof deck, outdoor fire pit, views and a dance floor (10pm to 1am).
- Sugar Reef – A beach bar (5pm to 11pm).
- Showtime Bar – Enjoy night time entertainment (6:30pm to 10:30pm).
- Half time Bar – A poolside sports bar. Hours may vary.
- Sip, Savour & See Dining Experience - Enjoy complimentary dinner and live entertainment (6pm to 1am) at neighbouring sister resorts. Reservations required, extra cost for transportation and for special events may apply.
- Batting Cages
- Beach Beds Are Available For Guests To Enjoy, Reservation Are Made On Arrival With Concierge.*
- Beach Volleyball
- Big Screen Movies Under The Stars
- Bike Tours
- Bocce Ball
- Cocktail Classes
- Cooking Classes
- Dance Lessons
- Fitness Centre
- Golf Nearby*. Enjoy Complimentary Green Fees.
- Infinity Pool With Ocean View
- Meet The Chefs! Kitchen Tour
- Outdoor Whirlpool
- Rifle Shooting
- Spanish Lessons
- Swimming Pools
- Tennis Court
- Tequila Or Wine* Tasting
- Water Sports
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room and concierge services
- Car rental*
- Cigar shop
- Complimentary WiFi
- Currency exchange
- Elevators located in each building
- Handicap Accessible
- Laundry services*
- Medical facilities
- Secrets Spa by Pevonia®*
- Shopping galleria
- State-of-the-art meeting rooms and facilities*
- Travel agency*
- Unlimited connectivity – Complimentary Wi-Fi, international calling, contact with resort staff, information about dining, resort activities, local attractions.
- Wedding canopy
- Wedding, honeymoon and spa packages*
Local Points of Interest:
- Underground rivers
- Mountain biking, windsurfing, kayaking, trekking, bird watching, deep sea fishing excursions
- Tulum and Mayan ruins.
- Xcaret ecological/archaeological theme park that highlights Mayan culture.
- Xel-Ha aquatic and Mayan adventures in natural lagoons and caves.
- Playa Del Carmen – A former fishing town, with pristine beaches and in town shopping.
- Puerto Morelos – Puerto Morelos is known for its beachfront restaurants, bars and lounges.
- Cozumel – a scuba diving and snorkelling destination.
- Chichén Itzá Mayan Ruins
- Cobá Mayan ruins and pyramid in the jungle
- Yal-Ku Lagoon where underground rivers reach the ocean. Enjoy snorkelling and the wildlife.
- Centro Ecológico Akumal educates the public about conservation of Sea Turtles
- Pablo Bush Romero Memorial Park overlooking Half Moon Bay with its coral and fossils.
- Sian Ka'an - a protected natural declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO in 1987.
- Cenote Dos Ojos: snorkel in an underground river with geological formations and fossils
- Casa Cenote: snorkel though a coastal lagoon lined with mangroves
- Aqua Spinning
- Deep sea fishing*
- Paddle Board
- Pool volleyball
- Remote control speed boat races
- Scuba diving*
- Sport fishing*
- Water aerobics
- Water polo
- Zayak Board
Secrets Spa by Pevonia
- Open 8am to 8pm, the spa offers the following amenities
- 2 Steam Rooms (One Women Only And One Is Co-Ed)
- A “Cenote” Reflecting Pool
- A Full Service Beauty Salon
- Body Treatments,
- Hydro Massage Pool
- Hydrotherapy Circuit:
- Indoor Lounge Area
- Manicures, Pedicures
- Separated Bridal Suite
- Treatment Rooms
- Cardio-Conditioning Activities
- Elliptical And Fitness Accessories Such As Yoga Mats And Exercise Balls.
- Exercise Bicycles
- Free Weights
- Rowing Machine
- Step Machines.
- Enjoy complimentary greens fees at the Riviera Maya Golf Club, a 36-hole course. Extra charge may apply. Terms and conditions apply.
Free wifi, international calling to the US, Canada and Mexico, an app that enables contact with resort staff to book spa appointments, housekeeping, order room service and more. The app is also full of information about dining, resort activities, local attractions.
*Additional charges may apply
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 18:30 GMT