Restaurants & Bars
- Casa del Mar - Buffet - open all day long to serve guests with delectable international fare for breakfast, lunch and dinner, this ocean-facing restaurant presents diners with a varied buffet choice and an extensive selection of dishes that change day after day.
- Hacienda Los Girasoles - A la Carte - with a somewhat rustic Mexican style, this little restaurant exudes authentic Mexican charm and serves a delicious range of traditional Mexican food with dishes that are sure to tickle your taste buds.
- Ritrato d'Italia - A la Carte when in the mood for some tasty traditional dishes, this restaurant serves te finest Italian cuisine against a backdrop of exquisite decoration featuring harlequin pattern and beautiful photographs and paintings of Italy.
- Sensai - A la Carte - this Japanese sepcialty restaurant with a modern twist is an elegant place to enjoy an authentically oriental fine dining experience. Two teppanyaki tables seating up to 15 diners each, will delight guests with live displays of impressive Japanese cooking while the expert chefs prepare mouthwatering treats that will keep guests coming back for more
- The Score - A la Carte - dubbed as the hotel's rock n' roll restaurant, this peculiar eatery has been designed to transport guests to the golden era of the 60s. Complete with a 60s look and a finger-licking menu consisting of burgers, fries, milkshakes and other fast food favourites, this fun restaurant is the place to be for a fun meal. Guests eating here can choose from digging into the buffet or ordering from the a la carte menu.
- Villa Marina - this elegant and romantic restaurant is Ocean Coral and Turquesa's most stunning dining location for those who want to enjoy an al fresco meal with uniterrupted views over the sparkling Caribbean Sea. Relaxed and laid-back, the inviting atmosphere of this restaurant will treat guests to delicious buffet items from international cuisine.
- Coffee Shop - this cosy and warm venue open all day until midnight offers guests with an excellent variety of international coffees and tempting desserts.
- Lobby Bar - with free Wi-Fi connection for all guests, this cool and elegant bar is a fantastic place to relax with a drink or two and mingle with friends while enjoying the most stunning views of the ocean.
- Chill-Out Bar - casual and relaxed, located right by the pool area and featuring comfortable day beds set against striking ocean views, this is the place to treat yourself to a good round of delicious cocktails and cold beers while you admire the stunning views.
- Le Petit Creperies - resturant offering a selection of Crepes.
- Privilege Lounge - only available for the Privilege guests. This service is automatically included when you book any privilege room category. This VIP venue boasting incredible sea views is the spot to hit for a relaxing break, with a delicious variety of fine canapes and delicious beverages being served all day long. During the morning you can have an a la carte breakfast and during the evening it’s our Fusion restaurant exclusive for Privilege guests
Facilities & Entertainment
- 4 swimming pools
- 3 Outdoor Jacuzzis
- Tennis court
- Fitness Centre
- Daily activities programme
- Nightly Entertainment
- Kid's Club (ages 4 to 12) and Wading Pool
- Teen Club (10+)
- Complimentary Wireless Internet in lobby area
- Water Sports (Payable Locally)
- Scuba Diving
- Special Welcome Cocktail
- Pool and beach waiter service
- Room Service
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT