Restaurants & Bars
The á la carte restaurants, food display and bars at El Dorado Maroma combine a selection of the finest and refreshing cuisine and drinks in an extraordinary setting overlooking the renowned Maroma Beach.
- Papitos Gourmet Beach Club - an interactive culinary experience in an open kitchen concept, serving a themed lunch menu throughout the week including Burger Boutique, Taco Bar, Fish Market, BBQ, Spanish Paella and Prime Rib to name a few.
- Sabores - Mexican Cuisine - Sabores restaurant serves local and Caribbean specialties with an emphasis on authentic Mexican cuisine, spices and flavours.
- Kiyoko - Pacific Rim Restaurant - Kiyoko restaurant is a magical amalgamation of heaven and ocean. In this tasteful setting you will experience Asian-inspired cuisine served in the most creative ways. Sushi, Sashimi, and Teppanyaki are only some of the delicious mouth-watering dishes found on our menu.
- Mio Cuccina Italiana - Italian Cuisine - This á la carte restaurant is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner offering Gourmet Breakfast, from fruit to eggs benedict. Lunch includes a variety of options including pasta, flatbreads, steaks and more. At night an intimate atmosphere is perfect to enjoy Italian specialties, using a traditional approach, Mio features creative cuisine from Italy’s sunny coastal and inland areas.
- Caribbean Grill Restaurant – Revel in the Caribbean lifestyle at this contemporary venue. The chef’s create Mexican Caribbean delights in an avant-garde style, infusing the freshest local tropical ingredients.
- Lima Limon Restaurant - Lima Limón offers the chance to explore the authentic and diverse flavours of Peruvian gastronomy. With the perfect setting overlooking the renowned Maroma Beach, the restaurant’s contemporary design provides the perfect backdrop for Lima Limón’s signature ceviche.
- Bar '24' Swim-Up Bar
- Mio Swim-Up Bar
- Chakay Swim Up Bar .
- Rick's Bar
- Joe's Lounge and Bar
- 24 Hour Room Service
Facilities & Activities
- 3 fresh water swimming pools
- Non-motorised water sports – kayaks and paddle boards
- Spanish lessons
- Aqua aerobics
- Latin dance lessons
- Cooking classes
- Special nightly entertainment, including karaoke, live music, circus shows and more
- Shopping tours to Playa del Carmen
- Fitness centre
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free international calls
- Scuba diving trips, certificates, rental equipment and deep-sea fishing (available next door at Marina Adventures) *
- Motorised water sports (available next door at Marina Adventures) *
- Tour desk *
- Car rentals *
- Romantic dinner on the beach *
- Fresh lobster *
- International wine selection *
- Laundry service *
- High speed wireless internet *
- Tobacco shop & jewellery boutique *
- Coffee Shop *
- Money exchange *
- 24-hour on-call medical service *
- Special wedding, honeymoon and anniversary packages *
*additional costs apply
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 17:30 GMT