Restaurants & Bar
- Sabores - the place to enjoy fresh, irresistible Mexican and Caribbean dishes with international flair served on a daily basis. A specialty of the house is serving exceptional breakfasts that will keep guests energised for an adventurous day. Take in the incredible ocean views or enjoy the fresh sea breezes while seated in the outdoor section under the thatched roof palapa. Make sure to stop in for the weekly serenade from a classically trained opera singer— the resort's most popular night.
- Kiyoko - here you can opt for a private dinner experience at a table for two, or sit at the restaurant’s one large table where guests quickly learn the meaning of a truly interactive dining experience. Kiyoko’s intimate, energetic, exotic setting creates an atmosphere designed for personal interaction with the chef. With everything expertly prepared right in front of you, you’re free to ask questions, make suggestions and customise your meal—the sky’s the limit. Savour expertly prepared sushi, sashimi, teppanyaki, and other creative, Asian-inspired cuisine.
- Mio Cuccina Italiana - the resort’s most popular restaurant, Mio Cuccina Italiana offers couples in love the ultimate intimate dining experience. With five-star service, romantic ambiance, and impressive decor, Mio Cuccina Italiana specialises in creative interpretations of traditional cuisine from Italy’s sunny coasts and islands. Guests enjoy an impressive optional wine list and farm-fresh ingredients handled with authentic expertise by our gourmet chefs. House specialties—like the lobster lasagna—rival the world’s finest culinary creations and are not to be missed.
- Bar "24" - this swim-up bar located next to the Mi Hotelito Beachfront Suites and enjoying an oceanfront setting serves Mexican beers, an exciting variety of tropical drinks, cheladas prepared to order, and nutritious, energising drinks in a laid-back Caribbean atmosphere.
- Rick's Bar - With its rustic interior and friendly staff, Rick’s Bar immediately puts guests at ease and invites them to stay a while. Offering a wide selection of domestic and international premium brands, this classic lounge bar allows for relaxation and fun all in one. As the resort’s largest bar, Rick’s Bar is a guest favourite—the perfect place to begin or end your evening. Take in a game of pool, enjoy the live music, or shake a leg on the dance floor.
- Sabores Terrace - this other swim-up bar also enjoying an oceanfront setting serves an exciting variety of tropical drinks, Mexican beers, nutritious, energising drinks and cheladas prepared to order, all in a relaxing, casual atmosphere. Be entertained by our lively bartender and beach butler as they teach you to prepare your favourite drinks.
Facilities & Entertainment
- 2 freshwater Swimming Pools
- Lazy River
- Fitness Centre
- Non-motorised water sports -paddleboating, kayaking and snorkelling
- Outdoor Yoga class
- Fresh Fish Market
- Paella on the Beach
- Beach Barbecue
- Signature Experiences by Karisma
- Off-site excursions
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT