Restaurants and Bars
- World Café – An international buffet. Open for breakfast (7am to 11am), Lunch (12:30 to 3pm), Dinner (6:30pm to 10pm)
- El Patio Mexican cuisine. Casual elegance dress code. Open for Dinner (6pm to 11pm)
- Himitsu - Pan Asian cuisine. Casual elegance dress code. Open for Dinner (6pm to 11pm)
- Portofino – Italian Cuisine. Casual elegance dress code. Open for Dinner (6pm to 11pm)
- Bordeaux – French cuisine. Casual elegance dress code. Open for Dinner (6pm to 11pm)
- Seaside Grill – grilled specialities with ocean views. Casual dress code. Open for Lunch (11am to 5pm), Dinner (6:30 to 11pm)
- Oceana – Seafood and romance. Casual dress code. Open for Dinner (6:30 to 11pm).
- Coco Café – Coffee and snacks (8am to 10pm) and late night bites (11pm to 6am)
- Barefoot Grill – Light lunches (12:30pm to 4pm)
- Rendezvous – Lobby bar ( 10am to 1am)
- Manatees – Swim up pool bar (10am to 5pm)
- Barracuda – Pool and beach bar (9am to 6pm)
- Desires Music Lounge – Flat screen TVS, dance floor, DJ (10pm to 1am)
- Sugar Reef (5pm to 11pm)
- Showtime Bar – night time entertainment ( 6:30 to 10:30 pm)
- Sip, Savour & See Dining Experience - Enjoy complimentary dinner and live entertainment (6pm to 1am) at neighbouring sister resorts. Reservations required, extra cost for transportation and for special events may apply.
- 9 hole mini-golf
- Beach volleyball
- Cocktail classes
- Dance lessons
- Deep sea fishing*
- Golf* (nearby) - complimentary greens fees at the 18 hole Grand Coral Rivera Maya.
- Hobie cats
- Infinity pool and 12 smaller pools
- Multi-purpose court (soccer, volleyball, etc.)
- Pool volleyball
- Scuba diving*
- Spa treatments*
- Two lit tennis courts/tennis clinics
- Water aerobics
- Water polo
Facilities & Services
- 24-hour front desk and concierge services
- Elevators located in each building
- Handicap Accessible
- Currency exchange
- Business centre – with 4PCs, WIFI and 1 printer/scanner (7am to 11pm)
- State-of-the-art meetings facilities
- Gift shop
- Signature shop
- Jewelry shop
- Clothing shop
- Cigar shop
- Open-air theatre
- Entertainment palapa
- Wedding gazebo
- Wedding, honeymoon and spa packages
- Secrets Spa by Pevonia*
- Laundry services*
- Travel agency*
- Car rental*
- Meeting rooms*
- Shopping on site*
- Unlimited connectivity – Complimentary Wi-Fi, international calling, contact with resort staff, information about dining, resort activities, local attractions.
Local Points of Interest:
- Puerto Morelos –known for its beachfront restaurants, bars and lounges.
- Playa Del Carmen – Originally a small fishing town, now a bustling tourist attraction with pristine beaches.
- Cozumel – Perfect scuba diving and snorkelling destination.
- Chichén Itzá –Mayan Ruins
- Cobá –Mayan ruins in the jungle, boasting a tall pyramid.
- Tulum – Mayan ruins and city life.
- Xcaret – Learn about Mayan culture and enjoy family activities at this ecological/archaeological theme park.
- Xel-Ha –Natural lagoons and caves which highlight ancient Mayan culture.
- Underground rivers
- Eco-adventure sports including mountain biking, scuba diving, trekking, bird watching, deep sea fishing,
Secrets Spa by Pevonia (8am to 8pm)
- 6 multifunctional outdoor massage Spa Suites (massage, facial and corporal treatments)
- 5 multifunctional indoor massage Spa Suites (massage, facial and corporal treatments)
- 4 massage Spa Suites
- 2 hydrotherapy indoor double Spa Suites for couples
- 1 double massage Spa Suite
- 1 outdoor Honeymoon Spa Suite with whirlpool and rustic shower
- Beauty Salon
- 1 Wedding Spa Suite (manicure, pedicure, facial, make-up and styling station)
- 3 hydro reflexology & pedicure stations
- 1 VIP pedicure station with corporal massage sofa
- 3 manicure stations
- 3 hair styling & make-up stations
- 2 hair wash & capillary treatment stations
- Hydrotherapy Circuit:
- Steam Room
- Indoor lounge area
- Cardio-conditioning activities and exercise equipment including treadmills, free weights, exercise bicycles, stair climbers and step machines. Elliptical and fitness accessories such as yoga mats and exercise balls.
*Additional charges may apply.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 17:00 GMT