Restaurants & Bars
- Los Murales - The Los Murales menu is a true marriage of flavors, conceived to captivate and intrigue. The delicate flavors of seafood are paired with a hint of lime and fresh herbs, a touch of chili and the exotic spices of the Far East. Each dish is a voyage of discovery, an experience that you will want to repeat over and over again. Crafted in mosaics, the six murals are magnificent. Inspired by the paintings of Cuban artist Arturo Montoto, they are the creation of the Perdomo Family, Mexico’s leading mosaic artists.
- La Palapa del Sol - As perfect for a romantic candlelit dinner as it is for a relaxed lunch, this spectacular thatched beachfront restaurant offers delicious Mexican fare and a dash of world cuisine. Whether you dine inside or on the terrace, the 180º views of the pearly white sand and the turquoise waters of the Caribbean are dazzling. The a la carte dinner menu features grilled favorites and regional specialties. Take a look at the wine list when ordering. You’ll find a fine collection of wines from the New World and the Old, the classics you know and love and a sprinkling of exciting young wines from smaller vineyards. Each wine has been carefully chosen to complement and enhance your meal.
- Aqua Grill - The menu at the poolside restaurant and bar features burgers, sandwiches, grilled seafood and Mexican favorites to satisfy even the heartiest appetite, tropical cocktails and ice cold beers. The Aqua Grill is open in two locations from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. for drinks and meals are served from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. There is a daily Happy Hour.
- La Rotonda - Located in the main lobby, La Rotonda is the perfect place for an after-dinner drink with friends. Watch your favorite sports and films on the big screen TV and listen to a selection of recorded music for all tastes. Don’t miss Saturday Sports Night, the Wednesday Wine Tasting (reservations required) followed by Party Night and live music on Thursday. Try your hand at bingo, poker and black jack during the week. The entertainment schedule is subject to change. La Rotonda is also open during the day for coffee and freshly baked pastries.
- Lapa Lapa - Take a break from the kitchen during your vacation. If you don’t want to cook, the Lapa Lapa food counter offers salads and main course staples such as roast chicken, BBQ ribs, burgers, pastas and pizzas for lunch and dinner. Box lunches are also available if you are planning a day trip.
Facilities & Entertainment
- Four large pools
- Two kids pools
- Children's playground
- Four large whirlpools
- Shaded hammock stands
- Tennis courts with floodlights for evening play
- Dive Center
- Sports desk offering tennis gear, snorkeling equipment, bikes, volleyballs, golf clubs, kayaks, beach towels and board games
- A full range of adult and children's activities
- Family room
- Los Murales Seafood Restaurant
- La Palapa del Sol Restaurant
- Aqua Grill Restaurant, two poolside locations
- Pool bars
- Lapa Lapa Food to Go counter
- Bartolo's Pizza delivery service
- Full-service Spa
- Beauty salon
- Fitness Center
- Beach, terrace and villa massage service
- The Royal Market convenience store
- Car rental
- Thomas More tour desk
- Concierge services
- Royal Resorts Special Events Coordinator for weddings, anniversaries and other important occasions
- Complimentary social events during the week
- Golf program with discounted rates at several local courses
- Guest laundry
- Daily maid service except Sundays and Mexican holidays
- Cribs and babysitting service upon request
- Wi-Fi Internet throughout resort and villas
- Internet service also available at the convenience store
- 24-hour Front Desk
- 24-hour security
- Currency exchange at Front Desk
- In-room safes in villas
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 17:30 GMT