Restaurants & Bars
- Casa del Lago - offering tranquil panoramic views over the resort's main pool, this Rosewood Mayakoba's main restaurant serving delectable breakfasts, lunches and dinners. Buffet breakfasts are skillfully arranged by the resort's master chefs while lunchtime offers a light menu of delicious meals ideal to be enjoyed al fresco on the poolside terrace. During the evening the restaurant succumbs to a romantic ambience with refined European culinary delights.
- Punta Bonita - serving light fare and Mexican specialties for lunchtime, this restaurant is graced with stunning ocean views in a relaxed open-air setting. At dinnertime, regional specialties served family-style can be enjoyed with the accompaniment of an extensive selection of cocktails and beers.
- Agave Azul Raw Bar & Tequila Library - each evening, this bar restaurant opens as the resident tequila experts share their knowledge on this Mexican beverage with guests, offering them samples of some of the country's finest labels. But in addition to the extensive tequila menu, this venue also serves delicious seafood ceviches and cocktails as well as a wide selection of "antojitos" or appetisers.
- Itzamna - Located within the resort's spa area, this chill-out cafe serves oriental specialties with a light salad menu consisting of vegetables, rice and noodles. The nutritious dishes served here are light and low fat, ideal for enjoying after a beautifying or energising treatment at the Spa.
Facilities & Entertainment
- Infinity-edge pool
- Spa pools
- Sense Spa with 12 lagoon-embraced treatment rooms, island suites and therapeutic suites
- Yoga classes
- Fitness Centre
- Water Sports
- Snorkelling and Diving excursions in crystal-clear cenotes
- Scuba Diving at the world's second largest reef
- Deep sea & sports fishing
- Horseback Riding
- Day trips to explore Mayan ruins in Tulum
- Day trips to the ecological haven of Xcaret
- Tequila tastings
- Children's Activity Club
- Childcare Services
- Concierge Services
- Valet Service
- 24-hour butler service
- 24-hour in-room dining
- Meeting facilities
- Daily housekeeping & turndown service
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT