Restaurants and Bars
- La Canoa Restaurant – This award winning restaurant offers a fusion of styles based on spices and chillies. Dress code is Formal. Open 6:30pm to 10:30pm
- Restaurant Kaax – Enjoy international and Mexican cuisines. This restaurant has a late night a la carte menu. Dress code is casual. Open breakfast, lunch, dinner and late at night.
- El Chiringuito Beachside Grill – Enjoy seafood, chicken and grilled favourites on a wood fire. Dress code is casual. Open for lunch and dinner.
- Sushi & Ceviche Bar – Enjoy a variety of sashimi, ceviche and sushi specialties. Dress code is casual. Open mid-day to 4 pm
- Private Dining – Enjoy a private lunch or dinner within an international wine cellar in La Canoa Restaurant. Dress code is formal. Additional cost may apply
- Romantic dining – enjoy private dining in your selected area, including the pier, beach, garden, pool, or chef’s table. Additional costs may apply
- Room service
- Hippo’s pool bar – open 10 am to 11pm
- Library bar – open 24 hours; bar service from 10 am to 11 pm
- Sip, Savour and See dining experience at all properties in the region
- Afternoon tea
- Art tour throughout the resort
- Beach –in front of “El Jardin” (second largest coral reef in the world)
- Bracelet making
- Casino night
- Ceramic crafts painting
- Cigar making
- Cooking lessons
- Couple massages demo
- Dance classes
- Fitness centre
- Golf nearby*
- Live musicians performing throughout the resort
- Luis Sottil Naturalismo Gallery
- Mayan and Spanish lessons
- Ping pong
- Shopping tour by boat
- Sunset Catamaran tour with wine and hors d’oeuvres*
- Temazcal ceremonies
- Tequila tasting
- Thalasso Center & Spa
- Vibrational healing demo
- Water sports
- Wine tasting
- Car Rental*- Avis Car Rental Company
- Gift Shop
- Internet Access
- Mayan Vow Renewal Ceremonies*
- Meetings And Groups
- Newlywed & Anniversary Packages
- Personalized Chauffeured Airport Transportation
- Wedding Packages With Many Benefits Are Complimentary* When Booking 10 Rooms For A Minimum Of Three Nights Each. Terms And Conditions Apply
Local Points of Interest:
- Ecology and wildlife tour to the Sian Ka ’an biosphere
- Playa Del Carmen – Originally a small fishing town, now Playa Del Carmen is a popular tourist attraction with its pristine beaches and turquoise waters.
- Cancun – Experience the nightlife and activity in the Cancun hotel zone, filled with great restaurants, bars and shopping.
- Puerto Morelos – Puerto Morelos is known for its beachfront restaurants, deep sea fishing, bars, and lounges.
- Xcaret – Learn about the Mayan culture and enjoy several family-friendly activities at this ecological and archaeological theme park.
- Xel-Ha – Enjoy this eco-aquatic park and archaeological site for an adventure through lagoons and caves and witness ancient Mayan intact artifacts.
- Cozumel – Explore this island off the coast of Mexico with its world-renowned scuba diving and snorkeling. Accessible by ferry.
- Catamaran one hour sunset sail
- Diving/diving class and PADI certification*
- Fishing and snorkelling*
- Fresh water pool and a heated hydrotherapy saltwater
- Heated Thalasso therapy pool
Enjoy complimentary greens fees (one complimentary round per person, per day) at the 18 hole Grand Coral Rivera Maya or the El Tinto Golf Course. There are additional fees that guests are responsible for at the golf course.
Luis Sottil Naturalismo Gallery
Enjoy complimentary canapes and cocktails on a gallery tour on Wednesdays, or enjoy a five course pairing dinner (at extra cost ) in the exclusive wine cellar after the art tour. Make a painting with your desert for a chance to win an original lithography by Luis Sottil
Spa – Open 8 am to 8 pm
- 14 Wet And Dry Specialized Treatment Rooms
- Aguagym, Janzu
- Aparatology (Indiba, Endermologie, G5)
- Beauty Parlor – manicures, pedicures, hair styling and make up stations, capilliart treatment stations
- Body Wraps
- Chinese Medicine Services
- Exfoliation Treatments
- Fitness Facilities
- Mayan Healing Practices.
- Native Mayan Treatments
- Relaxing, Revitalizing And Detoxifying Treatments
- Saltwater Hydrotherapy
- Saltwater Pool
- Separate Male And Female Saunas And Steam Rooms
- Strength And Cardiovascular Training Facilities
- Temazcal (A Traditional Mexican Steam Bath)
- The Spa Boutique - products
Fitness Centre – Open 24 Hours
- Exercise bicycles
- Universal machine
- Free weights
Sip, Savour and See dining experience
Enjoy dinner, drinks and live entertainment at neighbouring resorts between the hours of 6 pm and 1 am. Guests must make arrangements through the resort concierge by 3pm. Special restrictions may apply for Christmas and New Year’s Eve dinners and special events
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 17:00 GMT