Dreams Tulum Resort & Spa offers 9 restaurants: 6 à la carte, a buffet, a café and a grill. No reservations are required. All restaurants openings rotate throughout the week. Number of restaurants open for each meal is dependent upon occupancy levels.
24-hour dining options allow guests to enjoy late night bites at the Sky Bar. Or stay in and order room service. It’s all available at any hour day or night.
- Bordeaux | Dinner 6:30 p.m. – 10:30 p.m.
Exquisite candlelit a la carte French masterpieces. Dress Code: Formal. Adults-Only (terrace open for families)
- El Patio | Lunch 11:30 a.m. – 5 p.m. and Dinner 6:30 p.m. – 10:30 p.m.
À la carte restaurant offering authentic Mexican cuisine. Dress Code: Casual
- Gohan Restaurant | Dinner 6:30 p.m. – 10:30 p.m.
Enjoy sushi and Peruvian tiraditos at this à la carte restaurant. Dress Code: Casual
- Himitsu | Dinner 6:30 p.m. – 10:30 p.m.
À la carte restaurant specializing in Asian cuisine
Two Teppanyaki tables available with a reservation. Up to 10 people per table. Three seating times starting at 6:00 p.m. Dress Code: Casual
- Portofino| Dinner 6:30 p.m. – 10:30 p.m.
A la carte restaurant featuring the authentic flavours of the Mediterranean & Italian. Beautiful wine cellar located inside the restaurant. Dress Code: Formal
- Seaside Grill | Breakfast 8 a.m. – 10 a.m. (seasonal), Lunch 12 p.m. – 5 p.m. and Dinner 6:30 p.m. – 10:30p.m.
Breakfast: American continental à la carte, Lunch: Salads and grill, Dinner: Meat cuts and fish specialties. Dress Code: Casual
- World Café | Breakfast 7 a.m. – 11 a.m., Lunch 12:30 p.m. – 3 p.m. and Dinner 6 p.m. – 10:30 p.m.
A buffet-style restaurant serving international specialty items and classics, Dress Code: Casual
- Barefoot Grill | Lunch 11 a.m. – 6:30 p.m.
Delicious grilled favorites served beachside. Dress Code: Casual
- Coco Café | Open 7:30 a.m. – 11 p.m.
Premium coffee and snacks in a casual and relaxed atmosphere. Dress Code: Casual
- Gluten-Free Dining Options
Dreams Tulum Resort & Spa offers a gluten-free menu at each of its restaurants. If you are allergic to gluten, please notify the resort in advance as well as your waiter so the resort can personalize your meals according to your tastes.
Offering 7 bars and lounges, serving international and domestic top-shelf spirits, ranging from swim-up to a nightly music lounge. All bars are open on different days throughout the week.
- Manatees | Open 10 a.m. – 11 p.m.
Swim-up and enjoy a cocktail in the main pool, offering tropical drinks and wait service in the pool area
- Sugar Reef Bar | Open 10 a.m. – 1 a.m.
Relax in the sun or shade at the main bar while enjoying cool cocktails including international or national brands, juices and soft drinks. Wait service provided at the pool deck
- The Lounge Bar | Open 6 p.m. – 1 a.m.
Located between Himitsu and Bordeaux, guests will enjoy a variety of drinks before or after dinner in a lively atmosphere
- The Rendezvous | Open 10 a.m. – 1 a.m.
Located in the main lobby, enjoy drinks and live music at our delightful lobby bar with molecular cocktails every Friday evening
- Revive Bar | Open 9 a.m. – 8 p.m.
Guests can enjoy cool and natural drinks while relaxing after a nice spa treatment
- Smoothie Bar | Open 11:30 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Enjoy over 30 varieties of healthy frozen shakes, smoothies and fresh fruit blends
- Sky Sports Bar | Open 24 hours
Guests can watch their favorite sporting event in a relaxed atmosphere while enjoying an international bar
6 a.m. – 11:30 a.m. - Continental breakfast
11:30 a.m. – 11 p.m. Snack bar and international beverages
11 p.m. – 6 a.m. - Night buffet, cold beer and soft drinks
Sip, Savor & See Dining Experience
As part of the privileges of Unlimited-Luxury, we’re offering guests of Dreams Tulum Resort & Spa the chance to Sip, Savor & See at Dreams Puerto Aventuras Resort & Spa, Dreams Riviera Cancun Resort & Spa, Dreams Sands Cancun Resort & Spa, Dreams Playa Mujeres Golf & Spa Resort, Now Jade Riviera Cancun, Now Sapphire Riviera Cancun and Sunscape Sabor Cozumel. Enjoy dinner and live entertainment at neighboring resorts including sipping complimentary cocktails, savoring delicious cuisine at the restaurant of your choice and the opportunity to see that evening’s entertainment.
For your honeymoon, wedding anniversary or when you just decide to have a very special dinner with your sweetheart, a spectacular candlelight romantic dinner can be set up for you, with a delicious menu, served exclusively at one of our romantic spots. This special dinner is served only by advance reservation through our concierge.
*Limited availability and additional charges apply
Facilities & Services
- 2 pools (activities pool is heated seasonally)
- Fitness Center
- Traditional Spanish wedding chapel
- Beach and pool Bali beds*
- Elevators and handicapped accessible rooms
- Wedding Showroom*
- Bridal suite
- Dreams Spa by Pevonia®*
- Beauty center*
- Travel agency*
- Medical facility*
- Dive shop*
- Car rental*
- Babysitting service - $15/hr for first kid and $10/hr for each additional kid; arrangements must be made with concierge desk.
- Laundry and dry cleaning service available Monday-Saturday – 24 hour return time.
- Convention centre
- Shopping and newsstand
- 24-hour room service
- Photo gallery and shop
- Concierge service
- Tours and Excursions*
- Explorer’s Club for Kids
- Core Zone Teens Club
- Meeting facilities
- Wedding and honeymoon packages
- Currency exchange
- Unlimited Connectivity
- Meeting/Wedding/Event coordinators onsite*
* Additional costs apply
Activities/Entertainment Indoor/Outdoor Activities
- Theme dinners
- Weekly pool party
- Tennis/tennis clinics*
- Shuffle board
- Table games
- Dance lessons
- Beach and water volleyball
- Ocean trampoline for kids
- Beach hiking
- Floating iceberg climbing wall
- Deep sea fishing*
- Spanish lessons
- Beach Olympics
- Cocktail and cooking lessons*
- Beach soccer
- Big screen movies on the beach
- Sports bar
- Yoga on the beach
- Explorer’s Club for Kids
- Core Zone Teens Club Water Sports
- Intro to Diving course in pool
- PADI Diving centre*
- Water aerobics
- Hobie Cats**
- Scuba diving*
- Fishing trips
* Additional fees may apply ** $10 training fee. Training is mandatory to use Hobie Cats
Explorer’s Club for Kids
Open 9 a.m. – 10 p.m. For Ages: 3 – 12
At this Mayan-themed, fully supervised children's program, kids can enjoy
- Arts & Crafts
- Splash fountain
- Treasure hunts
- Sandcastle contests
- Kid’s theatre
- Interactive game EyePlay
- Tours of the resort’s flora and fauna
- Board games and video games
- Rock-Climbing wall
- Weekly campout adventures
- Big screen movies on the beach
- Cell phones for parental control
- Dinner for children
All Explorer’s Club staff members are certified by the American Red Cross in CPR for children.
Core Zone Teens Club
Hours: 10 a.m. – 9 p.m. Ages: 13 – 17
At this supervised program, teens can meet each other, enjoy indoor and outdoor activities and have fun with no parents around:
- Snack bar with non-alcoholic drinks
- Plasma televisions with wide variety of DVDs
- Xbox One and PlayStation 3
- Foosball table and other table games
- Daily activities schedule
Complimentary Green Fees at Riviera Maya Golf Club
Guests at Dreams Tulum Resort & Spa will be able to enjoy complimentary greens fees per person, per day at Riviera Maya Golf Club. There will be a premium Tee Time supplement and cart fee. Men should wear Collared shirts and mid-thigh (non-denim) length shorts. Women should wear appropriate golf attire, no bathing suits.
Dreams Spa by Pevonia is open 8 a.m. – 8 p.m.
The Dreams Spa by Pevonia stretches over 12,916 sq.ft and offers a sublime atmosphere of pure indulgence combining a hydrotherapy and indigenous Mayan treatments creating a refreshing, invigorating and peaceful experience.
- Private Vichy and Swiss showers
- whirlpool baths
- treatment rooms
- a relaxation lounge
- steam rooms
- pedicures, manicures
- a full-service beauty salon.
- There are over 89 massage treatments and signature treatments available
- Hydrotherapy room
- 9 interior cabins – including a couples treatment room
- Exterior palapas
- 3 beach cabins, 2 jungle cabins and a holistic cabin
- Spa Massages
- Hair styling and cuts
- Treatments for Teens & Children
Open 6:30 a.m. – 8 p.m. The centre features treadmills, ellipticals, step machines.
Along with being home to the world’s second largest barrier reef and being in close proximity to underground rivers, caves and jungles, the city of Tulum is also near the historic Mayan ruins of Coba, Xel-ha, Chichen- Itza, Playa Del Carmen and a short ferry ride to Cozumel. Our travel desk can help you arrange a tour, rent a car or help with other arrangements.
Local Points of Interest:
- Downtown Tulum | 4 miles / 5 mins
Travel only minutes away from Dreams Tulum and you’ll discover downtown Tulum. Enjoy a variety of restaurants and cafes, exciting bars and nightlife, shopping, activities and public beaches. Events are happening throughout the year to celebrate international and Mexican holidays!
- Eco-Adventure Attractions at Xel-Ha | 4 miles / 5 mins
Located a short distance from the resort, enjoy this aquatic adventure through lagoons and caves while taking in the ancient Mayan culture including intact artifacts of the past.
- Tulum Mayan Ruins | 4 miles / 5 mins
These ruins located in the one of the most important cities during its time, are among the most popular sites to visit including ancient artifacts, pyramids, a beach and breathtaking views of Caribbean Sea from cliff-top.
- Tours to Cenotes | 5 mins - 20 mins
See two of the most magnificent Cenotes, or underground rivers or lakes, nearby. Dos Ojos is 10 minutes to the north and Gran Cenote 10 minutes west going to Coba.
- Coba Mayan Ruins | 20 miles / 30 mins
Coba is located deep in the jungle and boasts the tallest pyramid in the Yucatan peninsula.
- Chichen-Itza Mayan Ruins | 75 miles / 130 mins
These Mayan ruins include several restored ancient structures, pyramids and excellent views of Chichén Itzá. Chichén Itzá is one of the most impressive of all the Mayan Ruins, named as one of the 7 wonders of the world. The pyramid and other historical ruins are located in the middle of the jungle and are part of an extensive tour of the area.
- X-Caret Eco-Archeological Theme Park | 30 miles / 35 mins
Learn about the Mayan culture and enjoy several family activities at this ecological/archaeological theme park.
- Cozumel | 60 miles / 70 mins
Take a Ferry from Playa del Carmen to this island which is a tourist destination for scuba diving and snorkelling.
- Kohunlich | 135 miles / 180 mins
Best known for its Pyramid of the Masks, one of the oldest structures built before 500 AD.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT