Restaurants & Bars:
- Las Brisas Restaurant & Lounge Bar - The resort`s signature beachfront restaurant, Las Brisas is designed in sensual harmony with nature to become the most desired dining in the Mayan Riviera, offering contemporary sea food cuisine under a graceful palapa in an intimate setting. A la Carte Breakfast and light lunch delicacies are served outdoors during the day.
- El Puerto Restaurant - El Puerto is a showcase for memorable all-day dining. The menu captures all the rich, seasonal and surprising flavours of Mexico alongside international favourites. It can also be booked for private events. Inspired on a former port area, spectacular views over the lagoon and cosy atmosphere, at dinner time El Puerto Restaurant becomes a place for fresh Caribbean lobster, shellfish platters, live clams and oysters, crab legs, giant shrimps and daily fisher market delicacies.
- La Laguna Grill & Bar - Surrounded by crystal clear waters from the Mayakoba lagoons, a Caribbean Island itself at the main pool area. This relaxed yet enchanting location serves outstanding breakfast buffet, lunch and dinner including wood-fired pizzas, light and healthy alternatives and outstanding cuisine with a hint of Latino - Mex inspired cuisine transporting you from the Incas to the Mayas. The combination is a pre-Hispanic cultural, social and religious expression of our people.
Las Olas & Aqua Pool Bars - Surround yourself with liquid refreshment at one of these pool bars. Serving a whole menu of thirst-quenchers from healthy tropical nectars to frosty margaritas made with premium tequilas, both are located by the naturally inspired main pool.
- El Lobby Lounge - Tasty Mexican botanas, relaxing afternoon tea and coffee service are served in an enchanting authentically local atmosphere.
Open daily for Afternoon Tea and evening cocktails.
- Cafe Maya - From sunrise to sunset this market cafe serves mouth-watering pastries, classic deli favourites, gourmet coffees and ice cream. Cafe Maya also stocks supplies for our in-room refreshment centres - guests can browse for themselves or order for delivery. Cafe Maya is also the perfect place to pick up unique culinary souvenirs like Mexican seasonings and hotel pottery as well as handy selection of sundries. Terrace seating is available.
Mayakoba Restaurant and Bar Credit Privileges. At Mayakoba hotel Community zone, on the Caribbean Coast of the Yucatan Peninsula, you will discover the world's most prestigious collections of specially luxurious hotels nestled in an intimate resort Community as exclusive as it is appealing. Guests can visit and enjoy 12 Restaurants and 10 Bars located at Rosewood, Banyan Tree and Fairmont resorts, being able to sign the charge, based on the original credit established at check in at any one of these three hotels.
Facilities & Entertainment
- 5 swimming pools including - gigantic pool with waterslide, a children's play pool and an adults-only infinity edge pool overlooking the lagoon
- Willow Stream Spa
- Discovery Club & Adventure Park for Kids
- Kid's Club
- Laundry Services
- Pets allowed
- Valet Parking
- Wheelchair accessibility
- Business Centre
- Housekeeping Service
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 17:30 GMT