Restaurants & Bars
- Don Manolo - featuring a terrace for outdoor dining this is the resort's main restaurant serving full American and Continental breakfast buffets, on-the-spot cooking stations, special theme evenings buffets held three times a week and daily hot and cold lunch and dinner buffets, also offering a selection of pizzas, pasta, salads and assorted desserts.
- Botafogo - a Brazilian Rodizio restaurant with buffet starters, a la carte main courses and dessert.
- Krystal - an a la carte fusion restaurant
- Yahsima - an a la carte Japanese Restaurant
- Agave - an a la carte Mexican Restaurant with buffet starters, a la carte main course and dessert.
- Chills - poolside restaurant and grill/ steakhouse with an a la carte menu
- Daiquiri - poolside bar with swim-up bar
- La Habana - Lobby Bar
- Lirico - lounge bar with terrace
- Sports Bar
- La Plaza Bar
Facilities & Entertainment
- Swimming Pool with Jacuzzi
- Children's Swimming pool
- Renova Spa * - body treatments, beauty salon and massages
- Sauna & Jacuzzi
- Floodlit Tennis Court (hard surface)
- Table Tennis
- 1 Introductory Scuba Diving lesson in the pool
- Body Boarding
- Snorkelling Equipment
- RiuLand Club for Kids
- Children's Playground
- Daytime entertainment programme for children ages 4 to 7 and ages 8 to 12 at RiuLand (daily)
- Daytime entertainment programme for adults (daily)
- Live music, shows or Riu evening programme (daily)
- La Piñata Night Club
*The use of this facility and its services is not included in Riu's All Inclusive programme and is subject to a charge payable locally.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 19:00 GMT