Restaurants & Bars
- Albatros - open night and day, this restaurant features all day dining with a casual, laid-back approach and a varied range of a la carte and buffet options. Live show cooking stations are also available at all mealtimes.
- Trade Winds - this wonderful and refreshing beach club and snack bar located at the sister resort Gran Porto Real, is the place to chill out and unwind, and guests staying at the Real Playa del Carmen Hotel enjoy full, unlimited access to this nearby venue.
- 24-Hour All Inclusive Club - this fantastic little eatery is a self-serviced snack bar where guests can help themselves to a varied range of treats and beverages on offer.
- Albatros Bar - adjacent to the Albatros restaurant this is the ideal place to knock back your favourite drinks over a stimulating conversation.
- Maria's Bar - located next to Maria's Mexican specialty restaurant, this lively bar is a great spot for mingling with friends and family and spending some quality time together over a few drinks.
- Lobby Bar - a fantastic place to enjoy the first morning coffee or grab a quick drink and snack in-between meals, this air-conditioned space is a good venue to soothe all thirst-quenching needs.
- Show Bar - this is where the action happens and where the resort's regular shows are stage for the delight of the audience.
Facilities & Entertainment
- Freshwater Swimming Pool with Children's Section
- Private Beach Club
- Individual Massage Palapa
- Daily Entertainment and Sports Activities
- Nightly Entertainment
- Tobacco and Boutique Shop
- Tranquillity Garden with Hammocks
- Complimentary Shuttle Service between hotel and nearby Beach Club
- Bicycle Centre
- Tours and Excursions Desk
- Car Rental
- Meeting Room Space (for up to 20 people)
- On-call Doctor
- Specially Designated Smoking Areas
- Wi-Fi Internet available resort-wide
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 19:00 GMT