As part of Gran Porto Resort and Spa's All Inclusive programme, guests get to enjoy the below-listed meals and activities at no additional cost
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner, a la carte, buffet style and show cooking (lobster with surcharge)
- Low calorie and vegetarian meals
- Domestic and selected international drinks
- 24 Hr. All-Inclusive Club with self-serve snacks, bar and games
- In-suite mini-bar stocked with soft drinks, beer and water (Convenient liquor cabinet included in Junior Suites Ocean View and higher)
- Room Service from 8:00 A.M. to 10:00 P.M.
- Non-motorized water sports, including kayaks and snorkeling equipment
- Fully equipped Life Fitness® Center and aerobics program
- Wireless internet in all the Resort
- Waiter service around pools and on the beach
- Daily social activities
- Nightly live entertainment plus theme parties and shows
- Introductory Scuba demo lesson in the pool
- Bicycle Centre
- Snacks at pool & beach area
- Oki® Kid´s Club with supervised activities (for ages 4-12). Open from 9:00 A.M. to 8:00 P.M.
- NEW! T-Zone club & videogames for teenagers. Open from 11:00 A.M. to 11:00 P.M.
- Backgammon, bridge and table games
- Exchange library
- Gratuities and current hotel taxes
- Exchange privileges including restaurants and facilities at sister resort Gran Caribe in Cancun (Transportation not included)
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 17:00 GMT