Restaurants & Bars
- La Pagoda - serving an eclectic range of international cuisine, this all-day-dining buffet restaurant serves delectable and mouthwatering selections of tempting fruits and vegetables, succulent met and seafood dishes as well as collection of devilishly tempting desserts.
- El Fogon - set in a lovely and relaxed venue, this a la carte restaurant is open to serve breakfast, lunch and dinner with a varied selection of menu items. With an international theme, here guests can select from fresh fruits and salads, meats cooked to perfection and freshly caught fish and shellfish specialties as well as a special breakfast menu featuring sweet and savoury delights. This restaurant requires prior table reservation.
- El Tapatio - enjoying a refreshing and rather casual setting, this exceptional a la carte restaurant specialises in serving authentic Mexican delights for dinner. With prior reservation required this restaurant is only open after 6pm and until 10pm.
- L' Etoile - specialising in the best of French cuisine, this elegant restaurant serves up sophisticated French delights in chic atmosphere that has been described "as elegant as a Parisian brasserie".
- La Marina - a Mediterranean restaurant specialising in fresh seafood, this is the place where diners will find a delightful mix of sea fare cooked or grilled to order against the setting of a refreshing sea-blue ceiling twinkling with iridescent seashells.
- El Rancho - this casual and relaxed steakhouse serves guests a succulent range of the finest meat selections, presenting diners with mouthwatering Argentinean-style grilled beef and excellent world wines.
- Jambalaya - specialising in Cajun cuisine, this French-Caribbean inspired restaurant offers guests with typical New Orleans and Louisiana fare.
- La Geisha - a Japanese theme restaurant, the cuisine served here is authentically oriental with some tasty Japanese treats and favourites.
- El Museo - a place four gourmet diners to indulge their senses in exquisitely prepared haute cuisine, this restaurant enjoys a classical and intimate decor while flaunting striking copies of Van Gogh, Monet and Frida Kahlo paintings.
- Acuario - located at the entrance of the hotel this is the resort's lobby bar, serving a delicious range of cocktails, liqueurs and hot and cold beverages.
- Kukulcan - another fabulous lobby bar, this venue is located at the hotel's second block and provides guests with a delightful selection of hot and cold drinks.
- Bar Theatre Fumoir and Cigar Bar - this cosy bar is the venue for enjoying a good cigar while sipping the best whisky.
- Las Olas - this poolside bar is conveniently located for offering guests lounging by the pool the coolest refreshments after hours of sunbathing and swimming.
- Las Rocas - another poolside bar located at another one of the resort's several swimming pool, this venue offers pool bathers a range of cocktails, juices and liqueurs.
- Coco Beach Snack Bar- located right by the beach, this casual, cool and laidback bar serves guests with a good selection of snacks, light meals and all sorts of alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks.
- El Mirador Ice Cream Saloon - this lovely ice cream parlour is the ideal place to cool off with a cool and creamy dessert as you watch over the resort's huge pool area.
Facilities & Entertainment
- 8 Swimming Pools (3 are private and exclusive to Maya guests - as opposed to being available to visitors from next door sister resort)
- Children's Pool
- Steam Room
- Spa *
- Tennis Court
- Multi-Sports Court
- Table Tennis
- Hobie Cats
- PADI Scuba Diving school *
- Entertainment Programmes
- Live Shows
- Weekly Theme Nights
- Spanish Lessons
- Games Rooms with TV
- Sports Bar
- Mini Club (for children aged between 4-12)
- Children's Games Room
- Mini Disco
- Beauty Salon *
- 24-Room Service
- Internet Access
- Laundry and Dry Cleaning Service
- Handicraft Shop
- Jewellery Shop
- Beach Gear Shop
- Photo Shop
In addition to all the above-listed facilities guests staying at Iberostar Paraiso Maya can also enjoy the facilities at the adjoining Iberostar Paraiso Beach and Paraiso del Mar sister hotels.
*The use of these services or facilities incurs an extra charge payable locally
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT