- All meals (buffet breakfast, buffet lunch and buffet dinner), snacks and dinner in our speciality a la carte restaurants
- Unlimited national and imported drinks, including in the Disco. Drinks available on the complex 24 hours a day
- Tennis (unlimited use of courts during opening hours). Includes use of equipment (balls and rackets); appropriate attire required
- Water sports: Boogie boards, windsurfing, sailing and canoes (depending on weather conditions - lessons not included). Snorkelling equipment and practice scuba dive in the swimming pool
- Gym: use of equipment, sauna, steam bath and Jacuzzi
- Activity programme with our team of entertainers: guided walks, darts, table tennis, dance classes, billiards, football, basketball, aerobics, beach activities. Pool games and water aerobics. Water polo. Beach volleyball and water volleyball
- Entertainment and facilities for children and teenagers
- Evening entertainment: A variety of evening shows, live music (once per week)
- Entrance to and drinks in the Disco
- TAXES AND GRATUITIES INCLUDED
ECO ACTIVITIES: (All these activities are available without an extra charge)
- Eco Tour: enjoy a beautiful walk and discover the marvelous natural areas of our Eco-Resort. Our guides will help you observe and appreciate the extraordinary details that the Mayan jungle holds like an authentic natural treasure. Fabulous cenotes, animals of exotic beauty and countless plants and trees of the region.
- Local fauna: observe the local and exotic fauna in its natural habitat! Let it surprise you with its majestic beauty. Reactivate and enrich your feeling with nature.
- Romantic Canoe Ride: enjoy a romantic and relaxing canoe ride through the natural waterways of our mangroves. You will enjoy getting a privileged view of the natural habitat that our resort offers its guests. (Reservation required for couples).
- Cenote Swim: in the biggest cenote (sinkhole) of the resort - right behind the lobby - guests have the opportunity to discover the crystal clear, refreshing waters that are so typical for this region.
- The Sandos Planet: unique educational sphere to learn how man's presence effects our environment through our everyday actions on our land, oceans and atmosphere.
- NEW ! The Xcalacoco Experience (starting 12.21.2011): Sandos Caracol Eco Resort & Spa takes you inside the rich local jungle where you learn all about the ancient Mayan culture. ¡Come and live the Xcalacoco Experience! Get to know the lifestyle of the Mayan people, discover an archaeological site, enjoy the Temazcal, admire the Attic of the Orchid, explore the bicycle track and the trails.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT