- A la Carte Restaurant
- Adults Pool
- Arts and Crafts
- Baby sitting Service
- Balcony or Terrace
- Bathrobe available at your room
- Bathrobes and Slippers
- Buffet Restaurant
- Car Rental
- Check-In: 3:00pm Check-Out: 12:00pm
- Exclusive Reception
- Fitness Center 18+
- Fully Stocked Minibar
- Golf nearby - 18-Hole, Par-71 course (green fees apply)
- Hair Dryer
- Hot & Cold Water Dispenser
- Individual Climate Control
- Iron and Ironing Board
- Kids Clubs (3-17 years)
- Laundry Service
- Main Pool
- Medical Service
- Ocean Front Club House (18+)
- Private Concierge
- Room Service 24 Hours a Day
- Safety Deposit Box
- Shopping Area
- Snacks & Bars
- Spa Sandos 18+
- Tennis Courts
- Vanity Mirror
- Water Sport Centre
- Wedding services
Restaurants and Bars
- La Laguna – An international Buffet. Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- La Toscana – An intalian specialties buffet. Open for breakfast and lunch.
- Las Máscaras – A Mexican Buffet. Open for dinner.
- Salvia – A vegetarian restaurant. Open for dinner. Dress code is smart casual.
- El Templo – Teppanyaki. Open for dinner. Dress code is smart casual.
- Fogo de Brazil – Brazilian Rodizio. Open for dinner. Dress code is smart casual.
- La Riviera – Mediterranean Cuisine. Open for dinner. Dress code is smart casual.
- La Toscana – Italian Cuisine. Open for dinner. Dress code is smart casual.
- Los Lirios - Steak & Fish Club. Open for dinner. Dress code is smart casual.
- Mapache Chill Out Bar – Open evenings.
- El Manglar – A sports bar. Open afternoons and evenings.
- Iguana Poolside Bar – Open mornings and afternoons.
- Sirena Pool Bar – Open mornings and afternoons.
- El Nido – A bar serving snacks. Open 24 hours.
- The Beach bar - Open 10:30 to 18:00
- The Theatre Bar - 16:00 to 23:00
- La Jungla - A bar serving snacks. Open for breakfast and lunch .
- L’Elefant Lobby Bar – A lobby bar. Open mornings, afternoons and evenings.
- Ocean Front Disco – A bar and disco. Open 11pm – 2am
- La Tortuga- A poolside Bar. Open mornings and afternoons.
Authentic Xcalacoco experiences - Introducing you to Mayan culture, eco and nature trails. Learn how to reconnect with the nature, respect our planet and to have a sustainable life. There is a weekly activities program (more than 80) that includes experiencing:
- The Cenote
- The fire of life ceremony
- The Bike Path that runs through the resort’s lush jungle and on-site attractions
- The Cenote Route path that runs through natural underground springs known as cenotes.
- The Mangrove Path that goes along Mexico’s Caribbean coast!
- The Mayan River boat ride through a winding river as you encounter native plants and animals
- The Bird Sanctuary
- The Deer Encounter
- The Turtle Lagoon
- The Iguanas
- The Macaws
- The peacocks
- The spider monkeys
- The Mangrove Crabs
- Plant a Tree
- Eco Club Nursery and eco education
- Organic garden -learn about vegetable growing techniques
- The colourful night-time performances
- Play the ancient Mayan ball game
- Learn jungle survival skills
- Savour regional cuisine
- Meditate by a cenote
The Aqua Park
- 29 water slides
- 12 slides for adults and teens
- 17 slides for kids
- Multiple play areas
- Lifeguard supervision
- Showers and bathrooms
- Poolside snack bar with drinks & snacks
- Boogie boards
- Sailing (insurance fee)
- Snorkeling gear
- Scuba demo in the pool
- Scuba Libre PADI Resort: PADI dive course*
- Discovery scuba diving*
- ocean dives*
- Cozumel dives*
- Cenote dives*
- Deep-sea fishing trips*
- Snorkeling tours*
- Jet skis*
- Catamarans (lessons not included)*
- Beach volleyball
- Sandcastle building
- Baby Club (ages 2 – 3) is open from 10:00am to 1:00pm and 3:00pm to 6:00pm (parental supervision required).
- Supervised Kids’ Club (ages 4-12) with playground, crafts, TV, movies, sports, video games, jungle gym, trampoline, and a mini movie theatre, mini disco and eco activities. Open from 10:00am to 10:00pm.
- Teens Activity Program with Music, pool tables, table tennis, foosball (table football), beach soccer, volleyball, 7 brand new water slides.
- 16 treatment rooms
- Hydrotherapy area (free of charge, for ages 18+)
- Diverse temperature pools
- Saunas & steam baths
- Women’s and men’s dressing rooms
- Gym & spinning room
- Complimentary toiletries
- Full beauty salon offering lavish hand, foot and nail treatments, hair and makeup
- Body wraps
- Facial treatments
- Fitness centre with cardio and strength equipment, a spinning room, personalised work outs, trained instructors
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 18:30 GMT