Restaurants and Bars
- Spoon – International buffet. Open for breakfast (7am to 11am) and lunch (12pm to 4pm).
- Kibbeh – Mediterranean restaurant with views. Open for dinner (7pm to 11pm).
- Spumante – Italian restaurant with ocean views. Open for dinner (6pm to 11pm).
- Bites – gastro lounge, Open for breakfast (7am to 11am), lunch (12pm to 5pm) and dinner (6pm to 11pm).
- Fish nets – grilled specialities at the beach. Open for dinner (6pm to 11pm).
- Barefoot grill- burgers and snacks at the beach. (Open 11am to 6pm).
- The nook – coffee (6am to 10pm) and late night bites (11pm to 7am).
- La Biblioteca de Tequila – Tequila and Mexican cuisine (Open Sunday through Thursday 5pm to 11pm, Friday and Saturday 5pm to 12am).
- Wink lobby bar (9am to 12am).
- Foam pool bar (9am to 6pm).
- Purple VIP roof top lounge (6pm to 12am).
Activities & Entertainment
- Beach club in Sumblime Building*
- Freestyle Swim & Entertainment Zone in Sublime Building - Freestyle Swimming pool and Entertainment Zone overlooking the Ocean and Cabo San Lucas Marina
- Swimming pool in Sensory Building overlooking the Marina of Cabo San Lucas
- Basics of DJing/Mixing lessons
- Massage Lessons
- Wine and cocktail tasting sessions
- Mixology classes
- Paddle yoga – Coming Soon
- Zumba lessons
- Kickboxing classes
- Beer pong tournaments
- Bikini contest
- Golf (off-site)*
- Water aerobics
- Water volleyball
- Water basketball
- Snorkeling lessons (Limited availability)
- Kayaks (Coming soon)
- Nightly outdoor entertainment
- Gala parties
- DJ music day and night
- Weekly theme nights by the pool (weather permitting)
- Non-stop weekly parties and events
- Monthly themes with events, parties and entertainment
- relax Spa by Pevonia – See below for more information
- x-ert Fitness Center (24 hours)
*Additional fees apply.
Relax Spa by Pevonia (8am to 8pm)
- Body treatments, massages and facials
- Exfoliation, body wraps
- 2 double treatment cabins one with shower, all with sinks
- 7 single treatment cabins, one with shower, three with private terrace and all with hand washer
- Bridal suite with treatment room, shower, sink
- Reception, concierge type
- Locker areas with showers, separate for ladies and men
- Steam room, Sauna, 2 therapeutic showers
- Lush Spa Bar, enjoy revitalizing fresh fruit and juices
- Relaxing area
- Beauty salon with pedicure station, 1 manicure station, 1 hair washer bowl and 2 hair styling stations, waxing, make up stations
- Jacuzzi – coming soon!
- Currency exchange
- Unlimited connectivity
- Wedding and Honeymoon Packages
- Newlywed & Anniversary Packages
- Bachelorette/ bachelor Party
- Breakup Package - Untying the Knot Package
- Meetings and groups
Distance to nearby sister properties:
- Dreams Los Cabos Golf & Spa Resort – 12 miles, 20 mins
- Secrets Puerto Los Cabos Golf & Spa Resort – 27 miles, 45 mins
Local Points of Interest:
- Cabo San Lucas - Walking distance - known for its sites, whale watching, shopping, nightlife, and deep-sea fishing.
- El Arco - 1 mile / 10 minutes by boat - a distinctive rock formation located at the Southern tip of Cabo San Lucas.
- World-Class Sport Fishing - Walking distance - Lots of charters and tours leaving from the Marina during the season.
- Whale Watching - 1 mile / 10 minutes by boat - Whale watching season in Los Cabos is late December through March.
- San Jose del Cabo - 20 miles / 40 minutes - A colonial city located at the Southern tip of the Baja California Peninsula.
- Cabo del Este - 42 miles / 60 minutes - known for its luxury, spectacular views and estates.
- Todos Santos - 20 miles /45 minutes – A colonial town with cultural history, beach and surf.
- Dolphin Center - 1 mile / 15 minute walk – swim with dolphins
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 17:00 GMT