Restaurants & Bars
- Market Café - A buffet-style international restaurant; show cooking experience with theme stations. Open for breakfast (7am to 12pm) and lunch (1pm to 4pm).
- El Patio - Savour Mexican à la carte cuisine in a traditional authentic ambience. Open for dinner (6pm to 11pm).
- Himitsu - Specializing in a fusion of Pan-Asian à la carte specialties. Open for dinner (6pm to 11pm).
- Seaside Grill - Located by the pool with an ocean view presenting a delicious international menu for lunch and grilled specialties for dinner. Open for lunch (11am to 5pm), dinner (6:30 to 11pm).
- Oceana - Fresh seafood presented in a stunning seaside setting. Open for dinner (6:30 to 11pm).
- Portofino - Enjoy delectable Italian à la carte cuisine; featuring a wine cellar. Open for dinner (6:30 to 11 pm).
- Barefoot Grill - Enjoy light lunch specialties in a casual and relaxed outdoor setting. Open for Lunch (12:30 to 4pm).
- Coco Café - Enjoy premium coffee and snacks in a casual and relaxed atmosphere Open 24 hours.
- Rendezvous - Lobby bar featuring chic furniture for lounging with a refreshing cocktail. (10am to 1am).
- Manatees - Relax with a refreshing cocktail at this swim-up pool bar (10am to 5pm)
- Barracuda - Beach bar offering signature cocktails (10am to 5pm)..
- Desires Music Lounge - Contemporary sports bar featuring flat screen TVs, dance floor and DJ (10pm to 1am).
- Revive - Indulge in a variety of natural juices and fresh fruit at the spa
- Sip, Savor and See dining Experience- Enjoy dinner, drinks and live entertainment at neighbouring sister resorts from 6pm to 1am. (Terms and conditions apply: you must book by 3pm, transportations is not included, there may be restrictions for special occasions)
Facilities & Services
- 24-hour front desk and concierge services
- 24-hour room service
- Unlimited Connectivity - Free Wi-Fi, free local calls, an app through which to book spa appointments, housekeeping, room service, and to gain information regarding dining, resort activities, local attractions and more
- Currency exchange
- Business centre (7am to 11pm) - 4 PCs, 1 printer and photocopy machine, a boardroom for 4 persons*
- Computers with internet access
- Fully equipped meetings facilities*
- Shopping galleria
- Gift shop
- Signature shop
- Jewellery shop
- Cigar shop
- Entertainment palapa
- Wedding gazebo
- Wedding, honeymoon, anniversary and spa packages
- Meetings and Groups
- Secrets Spa by Pevonia*
- Laundry services*
- Travel agency*
- Car rental*
Beach, Land & Water Activities
- Theme nights: Casino, Beach Party, Karaoke, Mexican, International Show & Tropical Night
- Bike tour to the marina
- Manager’s cocktail party
- Beach walks
- Water aerobics
- Cooking lessons, Tequila tasting, Wine tasting, Spanish lessons, Massage lessons, Dance lessons, Painting lessons (finger painting)
- Beach volleyball, water polo & water volleyball
- Big screen movies on the beach
- Internet centre*
- Rifle shooting tournaments
- Archery tournament
- Shuffle board
- Giant chess
- Tennis court and tennis lessons
- Golf putting green
- Water floats
- Golf (nearby)* - Enjoy 20% off green fees at all Questro Golf Courses: Puerto Los Cabos, Campestre and Cabo Real. The Jack Nicklaus Signature Course and the Greg Norman Signature Course combine to create a unique 18 hole, 6,818-yard course.
- Secrets Spa by Pevonia (8am to 8pm) - indoor, outdoor, single and double treatment rooms, Sauna, steam room, whirlpool, cold plunge, showers, water circuit, massage jets and whirlpools, foot hydro massage, revive spa bar.
- A beauty salon (8am to 8pm) - Pedicures , manicures, hair styling, make up, hair wash, capillary treatment stations, spa fish stations, a bridal suite.
- Fitness Centre (6am to 9pm) - Three treadmills, Three fixed bicycles, One stair climber, One universal machine, Weight area, Three multipurpose fitness equipment, Push-up bars area, Aerobics area.
*Additional charges may apply
Local Points of Interest include:
- Marina Puerto Los Cabos – the world’s finest sport fishing grounds.
- El Arco – A distinctive rock formation on the southern tip of Cabo San Lucas.
- Eight nearby Championship Golf Courses
- World-Class Sport Fishing – Enjoy some of the best charters in the world for sport fishing.
- Whale Watching –between the end of December through March.
- San José del Cabo – A picturesque, colonial city, with a distinct 18th century atmosphere.
- Cabo San Lucas –known for its sites, whale watching, shopping, nightlife and deep-sea fishing.
- Cabo del Este –known for its luxury, spectacular views and real estates.
- Todos Santos –known for its cultural and colonial history and proximity to the beach and surf. (46 miles away)
- Dolphin Discovery Los Cabos – Swim with the dolphins
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT